New Conservative Leader for Scotland

S

swampmonster

An Ex BBC news radio and sometimes TV type, tried about 10 years ago to become a TA officer through 51 Brigade RTC OTW if my memory serves correct she was going for the RE(v)
failed due to ****ing her back up during main board......

An Ex BBC news radio and sometimes TV type, tried about 10 years ago to become a TA officer through 51 Brigade RTC OTW if my memory serves correct she was going for the RE(v)
failed due to ****ing her back up during main board......

For some odd reason looks like a dyke now........
Does indeed drink from the furry cup , although I would like to think she could play a mean tune on the big pink oboe !

Ex 32 Sigs. Known while with the BBC for asking some of the most Bone questions ever heard on radio or TV. Comes over as very simplistic in her thinking.

Great news for the SNP, Wee Eck and the team will run rings around her. ;-)

S

swampmonster

Ex 32 Sigs. Known while with the BBC for asking some of the most Bone questions ever heard on radio or TV. Comes over as very simplistic in her thinking.

Great news for the SNP, Wee Eck and the team will run rings around her. ;-)
Yep, yer right it was Sigs not RE..... and Her politics were just a Tad right of old Adolf.... nice lassie to talk too...

Dear God, is that really the best they can come up with? Not so long ago they were producing the likes of Malcolm Rifkind, Teddy Taylor and Nicky Fairbairn. Now it's a wee, smarmy,hectoring, know-all, pain-in the arse tennis fan. The odds on independence within the next decade have just shortened considerably.

I'll echo Stooriefit here.

Tories’ lesbian candidate just beats BNP in race for third place in Glasgow North East by-election - PinkNews.co.uk

Its amazing how quickly "charisma" and "leadership" ability can be got in the Scottish Conservatives. 2 years ago she just managed to beat the BNP into third place in her first political outing. Obviously blinded the public with her natural abilities then! Then came her "election" and now she puts herself forward as "that leader". Can almost hear the voice effects booming out, as it is she says it.

"Real change will come when the party unites behind a dynamic, modern leader. I will be that leader. Under my leadership, there will be no existential crisis, no wringing of hands."

WELL DONE,YOU! :) Keep dreaming, dearie.....

Political parties, much as companies do, like the sound of the word leader and expect anyone to be put in that position to be "it".

Trouble is, I don't see her having any previous experience in a management, let alone a leadership role, other than in her last election role as candidate, where I dare say she would have been hand held through the process.

Saying that, how difficult will it be to run the serving Conservative SMPs? She has less than 2 sections to run.......

Anybody who knows Springburn knows that she did really well in that bye-election. It's a rock-solid Labour seat and the election was only because the Speaker got kicked up to the Lords for being a bent ******. It's a constituency where they don't count the Labour votes - they weigh them. Populated by drug addicts, alcoholics, immigrants, asylum-seekers and brain-dead apathetic Weegies, not to mention being one of the most deprived areas in the UK and Catholic to boot - it's amazing that a well-spoken Tory Lesbian managed to get out alive never mind increase the Tory vote.

Bear in mind this is the shite-hole where one blind candidate got mugged in the street.

Doesn't matter who is leading the party, the Jocks better start voting Tory in the very near future.

Right now, Scotland is costing England a fekkin' fortune. English students are on the rampage because their EMA is slashed while Scottish students pay no university fees.

What does Dave have to lose by slashing their budget? A single MP IIRC.

Anybody who knows Springburn knows that she did really well in that bye-election. It's a rock-solid Labour seat and the election was only because the Speaker got kicked up to the Lords for being a bent ******. It's a constituency where they don't count the Labour votes - they weigh them. Populated by drug addicts, alcoholics, immigrants, asylum-seekers and brain-dead apathetic Weegies, not to mention being one of the most deprived areas in the UK and Catholic to boot - it's amazing that a well-spoken Tory Lesbian managed to get out alive never mind increase the Tory vote.

Bear in mind this is the shite-hole where one blind candidate got mugged in the street.
Ever resided there or just commuted to work through the place. In the Great War, the local workers built tanks alongside other war munitions two of the factories were named Mons and Marne. As for being a Catholic area, well there is muslims buddhists and every other creed all over North Glasgow. As well as a few Union Flags that fly daily.

Ever resided there or just commuted to work through the place. In the Great War, the local workers built tanks alongside other war munitions two of the factories were named Mons and Marne. As for being a Catholic area, well there is muslims buddhists and every other creed all over North Glasgow. As well as a few Union Flags that fly daily.
I have lived in Springburn. The glory days of heavy industry are long gone. It's now a warehouse for alcoholics, junkies and asylum seekers. It's tragic to see what the old place has become.

As Fraser Nelson, former Weegie and doyen of the right wing litterati, once said "You could not believe that people were living in these conditions in a European city in the 21st century.

Never mind, at least the council can still find money to send councillors and their wives on first class trips to New York for "Tartan Week".