New Commando Walt?......

your mum swallowed mine.
She didn't but that's besides the point.

The point being you're a bellend, a delightful shiny bellend glistening in pre-cum which makes your button mushroom firm.

If Opel Fruits were still manufacturing flavours which reminded you of childhood yours would hint of spunk.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
She didn't but that's besides the point.

The point being you're a bellend, a delightful shiny bellend glistening in pre-cum which makes your button mushroom firm.

If Opel Fruits were still manufacturing flavours which reminded you of childhood yours would hint of spunk.
And failures as an after taste

Harry is definitely a walt, as evidenced by his pick'n'mix approach to uniforms. As CGRM, he should wear the rank insignia of a Field Marshal, yet chooses a General's beret badge, and a colonel's rank slide. What next, a beard and some gap-year beads on his wrist?

Harry is definitely a walt, as evidenced by his pick'n'mix approach to uniforms. As CGRM, he should wear the rank insignia of a Field Marshal, yet chooses a General's beret badge, and a colonel's rank slide. What next, a beard and some gap-year beads on his wrist?
Marrying a non Princess?

As a matter of interest, when did a 58 Pattern belt become ‘Ally’? (Earlier post refers) and where and when is it now acceptable dress?

I recall old duffers in ‘44 pattern belts but they were definitely not ‘ally’.

PS. I’ve got a number of old 58 Belts in the garage should any young Turks fe the need for one. At a price.

As a matter of interest, when did a 58 Pattern belt become ‘Ally’? (Earlier post refers) and where and when is it now acceptable dress?

PS. I’ve got a number of old 58 Belts in the garage should any young Turks fe the need for one. At a price.
Probably the moment PLCE replaced '58 webbing...

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer

? Wtf you on about ? The 44 was way more ‘ally’ than the ‘29’!
1551339619205.jpeg

Last edited:

When the plastic belts were introduced in the '80s

A bit more nuanced than simply post shit plastic belt. At what point did the average Tom (or fucking Joe), or indeed his Troop Leader, decide that a 58 pattern belt made a military fashion statement.