New Commando Walt?......

He actually did some, possibly all, of the tests. He certainly did many, many nine milers.
I think that both Jimmy Saville completed the 4 tests. However as he was a civilian, he carried an umbrella that had been modified by the armorers to weigh the same as an SLR.

Peter Duncan did the 30 miler as part of Duncan Dares. And Helen Skelton did the Endurance course for Blue Peter.

I think that both Jimmy Saville completed the 4 tests. However as he was a civilian, he carried an umbrella that had been modified by the armorers to weigh the same as an SLR.

Peter Duncan did the 30 miler as part of Duncan Dares. And Helen Skelton did the Endurance course for Blue Peter.
Helen Skelton, managed it in sorts. Spunky girl, and have a lot of respect for her.

I also find her cock-achingly hot.

Helen Skelton attempts the Royal Marines 30 mile commando test | Royal Navy

Matt Baker, passed the RM Potential officer course, over the 4 days

blue peter prmc - YouTube

Don’t forget Chris Terrell. 55 year old Commando or something.