New Combats & Osprey Body Armour

Hello Everyone.

I'm new on here so please go easy.

Does anyone have any of the new combats for sale? , even better would be OSPREY body armour. I'm willing to pay top prices although by paypal only.

Regards.

MS3333 said:
Hello Everyone.

Does anyone have any of the new combats for sale? , even better would be OSPREY body armour. I'm willing to pay top prices although by paypal only.

Regards.
Hummmm i spell a rather bad attempt by MODPLOD or Monkeys

Yeah, I've got some as used by the SAS and others in the SF community. What size would you like. Bulk orders get a discount and some black nasty thrown in.

Airsoft walt?

Do me a lemon flavour: they haven't finished issuing the fecking stuff to blokes who need it to try and stay alive.

If you want some - join an infantry unit with an Afghan tour in the pipeline . . . :roll:

Stonker said:
Airsoft walt?

Do me a lemon flavour: they haven't finished issuing the fecking stuff to blokes who need it to try and stay alive.

If you want some - join an infantry unit with an Afghan tour in the pipeline . . . :roll:

Well so what if i like airsoft?, it's only a hobby. As i said i am willing to pay top money??

spider056 said:
Hello Everyone.

The last time I heard that it all got very nasty :twisted:

Why would it get nasty, I have only asked a question. I was just hoping someone might be able to get hold of some to sell. I did not realise it was in short supply.

I have news for you: you're probably sailing close to s1 of Theft Act 1968. If any plumb on here does a deal with you, that'll be a nice s22 Theft (Amendment) Act 1996.

Have a good day.

negligent_discharge said:
hmm which Arrse'r is it this time :D
Well i guess it's me. I'm now an Arrser. Airsoft is massive from where i'm from, although i;m quite new to it. Loads of guys who go Airsoft wear bodyarmour so thought i would try my luck on here.

MS3333 said:
Hello Everyone.

Regards.
Arrse-hole

Not by any chance related to these chaps are you? Two airsoft-related wahs in the same week.

D- must try harder.

FourZeroCharlie said:
I have news for you: you're probably sailing close to s1 of Theft Act 1968. If any plumb on here does a deal with you, that'll be a nice s22 Theft (Amendment) Act 1996.

Have a good day.
Theft, why? i dont, and never have stolen anything in my life. I'm just simply asking if anyone has any for sale??? Is that a crime?

If RMP, sorry no dice here

If not: it's the queen's kit. If you're issued it then it's just that; you're not given stuff as a present and told to keep it and do what you want with it, maybe sell it on. Or from another perspective - who's going to sell their combat kit esp. their armour?

MS3333 said:
FourZeroCharlie said:

Have a good day.
Theft, why? i dont, and never have stolen anything in my life. I'm just simply asking if anyone has any for sale??? Is that a crime?
2 crimes: Inciting others to commit and handling, defined as 'any situation in which a person assists a thief by buying the stolen goods or assisting in their disposal, etc.'

You can read up on it when you become the man-boy of Big Frank, landing boss on 'D' Wing. You will need to answer to Mary, though.

*digs trench and awaits incoming wahs*

blobmeister said:
It is if they sell it, MORON!
Why are you calling me a Moron for???

I asked a pretty normal question, and was hoping for a normal answer!!! Not exactly very friendly are you. Maybe i should start insulting you

Latest Threads