New Cloudfare Error

Have got this new msg

View attachment 70282

Also I don't know if this is due to my browser but recently I have been getting pages not loading fully.

Capture page display.jpg

And I know that GCO said site speedreports weren't useful, but it has slowed also.

Also the last 50 is not displaying in the right time order (I know about the 1 min thing)

Try CTRL and F5 on that page please. I have disabled that function so I'm guessing it's a cache issue.

Speed reports can be useful although that one is too vague. Can you send a link to the page(s) you think have slowed? All server loads are low and I've just tested page load speed with no change from the last week. Hopefully you noticed a dramatic improvement in fact as there has been one since our switch to Amazon hosting.

Try CTRL and F5 on that page please. I have disabled that function so I'm guessing it's a cache issue.

Speed reports can be useful although that one is too vague. Can you send a link to the page(s) you think have slowed? All server loads are low and I've just tested page load speed with no change from the last week. Hopefully you noticed a dramatic improvement in fact as there has been one since our switch to Amazon hosting.
I had cleared my cache last night ?
As for the links, I don't have any as I didn't keep note of individual pages.

Yes I have noticed the increased speed since the change and long may it continue. :)