New cloggie camo

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by thecoops, Jul 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Looking a bit 3rd Reich there if I may say so...
  2. Don't they like our cast off DPM any more?
  3. Sho they can schmoke the dope and not be sheen eh?
  4. Looks like the old kraut flektarn
  5. Looks like something Miles Quaritch would wear while popping caps
  6. Yes, but is it to be worn shirt in or shirt out? Or do the crazy laid back Nederlanders not have RSM's who obsess about such matters? Come to think of it, a Dutch RSM almost sounds like a contradiction in terms.
  7. Worn out by the looks of the picture, Love it they have not got it yet and there is a bit of guidance. Wish we had some direction.
  8. Holy shite! That's an ugly camo! And what's with the plain green collars? It seems I got out on time. I wonder what Kaye thinks of this.
  9. Thought "Digicam" was passe?
  10. It's quite ugly. But if it does what it says on the box, who cares? there are no claims that it was designed by Lagerfeld...
  11. Um. Is it just me or does it look a bit like the latest Chinese offering.
  12. Funny you should say that. It is a little known fact that the percentage of the Cloggie adult male (18-35 yrs) population that joined the Waffen SS in the early years of WW2 was higher than the percentage of the same German age group who did so.

But hey - it's a cool camo pattern, and the Danes do spotty cam too - mostly green and black.

I just really admire the neck of the Chermanz, who went straight back to Flecktarn and coal scuttles (in Kevlar) when the Cold War ended.
  13. How many of the serving Hermans started out under the DDR Flag.