New cloggie camo

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Looking a bit 3rd Reich there if I may say so...

Sho they can schmoke the dope and not be sheen eh?

Yes, but is it to be worn shirt in or shirt out? Or do the crazy laid back Nederlanders not have RSM's who obsess about such matters? Come to think of it, a Dutch RSM almost sounds like a contradiction in terms.

Yes, but is it to be worn shirt in or shirt out? Or do the crazy laid back Nederlanders not have RSM's who obsess about such matters? Come to think of it, a Dutch RSM almost sounds like a contradiction in terms.
Worn out by the looks of the picture, Love it they have not got it yet and there is a bit of guidance. Wish we had some direction.

Holy shite! That's an ugly camo! And what's with the plain green collars? It seems I got out on time. I wonder what Kaye thinks of this.

It's quite ugly. But if it does what it says on the box, who cares? there are no claims that it was designed by Lagerfeld...

Looking a bit 3rd Reich there if I may say so...
Funny you should say that. It is a little known fact that the percentage of the Cloggie adult male (18-35 yrs) population that joined the Waffen SS in the early years of WW2 was higher than the percentage of the same German age group who did so.

But hey - it's a cool camo pattern, and the Danes do spotty cam too - mostly green and black.

I just really admire the neck of the Chermanz, who went straight back to Flecktarn and coal scuttles (in Kevlar) when the Cold War ended.

Funny you should say that. It is a little known fact that the percentage of the Cloggie adult male (18-35 yrs) population that joined the Waffen SS in the early years of WW2 was higher than the percentage of the same German age group who did so.
How else were they to get their bicycles back?

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Apparently they've given up all their tanks and aren't happy about it...

How many of the serving Hermans started out under the DDR Flag.
It was national service till not too long ago, so they all had a go. That said, unemployment is still high in the old east so it is a way of earning a living.

They had a couple of former NVA Fernspaeher (LRRP) troops who were given direct entry into the KSK. The NVA Para's were considered to be the elite of the NVA and they were most pissed after re-unification. They had been promised a continuance of service etc, etc. However, when it came to it the Bundeswehr sacked them all as they did not feel they could trust the former commie elite troops.

There are now three flecktarn patterns in Germany: 5 colour for temperate wear; 3 colour for desert/tropical wear; and, the somewhat limited two colour KSK desert pattern.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jack-daniels The NAAFI Bar 3
BanjoBill The NAAFI Bar 17
labrat The NAAFI Bar 1