New Chicken Dance (found on RR) NSFW

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stabradop, Jan 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I feel slightly grubby now for seeing that..........dunno why.

2. Those are some properly big norks. I'd be snuffling like a pig rooting for truffles. I counted at least two proper flab folds to rub my nose into and taste the cheesy goodness.
    Dunno what you lot are complaining about; I'd trap it. She's even ontop doing all the hard work
    Afterwards you could bash her over the head with the lamp, skullfcuk her, then carefully peel the fat away and store it to grease enough baking trays for life.

3. Come on admit it. Beer Goggles on we'd all be ready for her.

4. They're faking it as they both have knickers on..

anyway, thought it was an advert for durability of mattresses..sure is taking a pounding and holding up well..

5. I've paid for worse

6. Crabby......you are one sick man.

In the name of God and all that's holy please seek expert help for this affliction?

She is a growler of the first order. I would not touch it with the finest beer goggles that nature and mankind could provide :frustrated:

Apart from suffering the smothering from the nork maiden what pleasure would you achieve???

fastmedic

7. could be worse

8. Don't know about beer googles but the geeza has got a blindfold on by the looks...

You could probably swap her for a horny rhino (no pun intended) and he'd never know...until he skewered him to death with the aforementioned horn...but I think it would be the decent thing to do before his mates see the film.

9. thats because secretly you know you would, just like the rest of us...