• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New Charlie Brooker Show.

Did anyone watch this last night? Channel 4, 10pm. In particular the footage from the show Deadliest Warrior. Absolutely hysterical. The premise is that they pit warriors from history against each other. But the ultimate was who would win in a fight between the Taliban and the I.R.A. Not sure if its on 4 On Demand but definately worth watching.

intergeri said:
Did anyone watch this last night? Channel 4, 10pm. In particular the footage from the show Deadliest Warrior. Absolutely hysterical. The premise is that they pit warriors from history against each other. But the ultimate was who would win in a fight between the Taliban and the I.R.A. Not sure if its on 4 On Demand but definately worth watching.
They'd have to deploy some pretty long range weapons.

My son is on the case in terms of finding the "Deadliest Warrior" show - must see TV IMHO.

It seems to start off as a pseudo-scientific examination of different combat styles. tactics, training etc. Quickly degenerates into blokes smashing the sh1t out of CSI-stylee dummies filled with fake blood and giblets using historical weapons. Final part is a 'dramatic reconstruction' pitting the chosen opponents against each other.

Taliban vs IRA was fcuking hilarious.

Worth watching "You have been watching", but you may have trouble wrenching your eyes away from Jamelias' jubblies jiggling every time she giggles and actually catching what the show is all about.

Latest Threads