New Business Venture

BiscuitsAB

LE
Role up, role up Ladies and Gents buy your tickets for:

Grief Whore Tours.

we'll be running sharrabangs to all the places you want to see.

Dunblain,Hungerford and half of Cumbria

Several stations and a bus stop in London.

And even a couple of points on the line into Paddington (see what id did there?)

name your preferred destinations, money's no object its your money I'll be taking off you after all.

Flowers BYO or rob someone elses.

Its hardly original though, the black cab drivers in Belfast have been doing something similar for a few years now!! :p

eye_spy said:
Its hardly original though, the black cab drivers in Belfast have been doing something similar for a few years now!! :p
There are not many cab drivers left in Cumbria though.

msr said:
eye_spy said:
True, but the ones that are left will couple up the sight seeing with a range day. targets will fall when hit, and no patching up. you do however have to pick up your own brass.

shortfuse said:
msr said:
eye_spy said:
True, but the ones that are left will couple up the sight seeing with a range day. targets will fall when hit, and no patching up. you do however have to pick up your own brass.
Followed by group grief whoring

Thought I might setup a Flag shop in mostly Muslim Countries, bet I'd make a killing (pun) on selling Ireasli and US flags everytime the outrage bus gets jumped on by the news, I could retire after a week with the amount of flags being burnt in the news each day

DesktopCommando said:
Thought I might setup a Flag shop in mostly Muslim Countries, bet I'd make a killing (pun) on selling Ireasli and US flags everytime the outrage bus gets jumped on by the news, I could retire after a week with the amount of flags being burnt in the news each day
think your onto something there, I always fancied opening an effigy shop on the West Bank, seems like they can't get enough of them

DesktopCommando said:
What a fecking good idea! I tell you what, you should sell some Israeli flags too, it would treble your profit margin. Ever considered going on Dragons Den. :p

(No malice mate, just being uber picky)

Boo fucking hoo, i think this is in complete bad taste. I knew someone vauguely related to someone who was once at a wedding with someone from the Zeebrugge ferry disaster/Hillsbourgh/Brixton Riots/Lockerbie Bombing/Diana Crash etc etc blah blah.

Shame on you.

Will there be a stop off at Liverpool Cathedral so we can sign a book of condolence and hold candles, I need a good cry.

RIP Derrick Bird, Travis Bickle and all disgruntled cabbies who die everywhere, especially in Liverpool, European capital of mourning, teary eyed scousers, alien headed children what get brassed up, people who get axed to death by a footballers brother and people called Ken who get beheaded by abdabs, oh and That posh bird Diana.

RIP, it's dusty in here, see you in vallhalla.

Stand firm swift and bold paratus per mare et gloria ducunt. :cry: :cry: :cry: :salut:

DR shipmans old surgery is now a white goods shop. his old house is still boarded up............
and, then on to see the spot were bradey and hindley lived, its a waste ground now, house long since gone, all this within a 3 mile radius.........
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

red_square said:
DR shipmans old surgery is now a white goods shop. his old house is still boarded up............
and, then on to see the spot were bradey and hindley lived, its a waste ground now, house long since gone, all this within a 3 mile radius.........
What about the Gloucester tourist industry? Surely they should benefit from the Fred West affair?

eye_spy said:
red_square said:
What about the Gloucester tourist industry? Surely they should benefit from the Fred West affair?

shippy wins on the body count :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D