New Business Venture

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Jun 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Role up, role up Ladies and Gents buy your tickets for:

Grief Whore Tours.

we'll be running sharrabangs to all the places you want to see.

Dunblain,Hungerford and half of Cumbria

Several stations and a bus stop in London.

And even a couple of points on the line into Paddington (see what id did there?)

name your preferred destinations, money's no object its your money I'll be taking off you after all.

Flowers BYO or rob someone elses.

2. Will it include Matthew Fricker's lamppost of doom?

3. Its hardly original though, the black cab drivers in Belfast have been doing something similar for a few years now!! :p

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Damm, Damm, Damm.

Never mind on a silver lining they are sticking to their home turf :)

5. msr

msr LE

There are not many cab drivers left in Cumbria though.

6. True, but the ones that are left will couple up the sight seeing with a range day. targets will fall when hit, and no patching up. you do however have to pick up your own brass.

7. Followed by group grief whoring

8. Does it come with a free Facebook account?

9. Do we get "RIP Mate" badges?

10. Thought I might setup a Flag shop in mostly Muslim Countries, bet I'd make a killing (pun) on selling Ireasli and US flags everytime the outrage bus gets jumped on by the news, I could retire after a week with the amount of flags being burnt in the news each day

11. No hanging around in Bridgend, then :?

12. think your onto something there, I always fancied opening an effigy shop on the West Bank, seems like they can't get enough of them

13. What a fecking good idea! I tell you what, you should sell some Israeli flags too, it would treble your profit margin. Ever considered going on Dragons Den. :p

(No malice mate, just being uber picky)

14. Drove past that very lamppost the other day whilst travelling from Saddleworth to Oldham.

I did stop and say thankyou.

15. Boo fucking hoo, i think this is in complete bad taste. I knew someone vauguely related to someone who was once at a wedding with someone from the Zeebrugge ferry disaster/Hillsbourgh/Brixton Riots/Lockerbie Bombing/Diana Crash etc etc blah blah.

Shame on you.