New brown desert Haix?

Good evening,
I am new. With weak English.
You must forgive.
I came across Haix shoes this way described in the online shop:
„ Haix shoes Military British the Desert Combat High Liability Art latest model. 206401 New - the II Kind. (…) Shoes in the latest model used from 2018 by the British army. ”
Shoes have the different appearance than desert Haix used in the army. More they resemble the model scout. The sole isn't probably Vibram, or Davos and he has the Defender inscription.
It is a link: Buty Haix Wojskowe Brytyjskie Najnowszy Model Desert Combat High Liability Art. 206401 Nowe - II Gatunek
I searched the Internet, I talked to the seller and I am noting know much more than from the commercial description on the side of shop.
Whether they are are these really new MoD shoes? Whether some test party? Do the same properties have a ball as the model by the army at present? What it too sole?
Perhaps you encountered such shoes?

Lightweight, flexible, comfortable in the heat, and water repellent are not terms I would use to describe these boots.

They are however hard wearing, give good ankle support, and are quite comfortable in temperate climates. At 270 zloty (£55.00) these are good value for money.

I will fully agree.
I would like only to establish, whether indeed they are these shoes with whom MoD is pleasing British soldiers at present?
Whether it is perhaps but the test party and nobody didn't still acquire the secret knowledge about keeping them with account of the foot.
Apart from anything else they are the shoes of the II quality and the seller aren't guaranteeing it, that after the fourth of step in the left shoe a sole won't come off, and in right fingers won't start catching the sun.
Persons whom in this shop older versions of haix shoes bought in the II kind, very much were very happy with them. However they were these are already checked shoes on the British leg.
And the ones probably not yet are.
In times, when I served in the army, I had shoes, so-called „opinacze”. After half a year the skin on bases this way hardened, that a difference didn't feel, whether I am walking with shoes on, whether without.

These are indeed the type of boots issued to British troops (they certainly were last year anyway).

By "II quality", do you mean second-hand, or pre-used? Regardless, there's still a healthy market (certainly in the UK) for new and used Haix "High Liability" boots - for anywhere between £15-£60

MOD issue Haix boots | eBay

I'd argue that a secondhand pair of these are probably ok, they are after all expensive, hard-wearing & well made. Despite some British squaddy's misgivings about these boots, I'm sure that they'd agree that the issue Haix boots do not wear out easily. I've got a pair which I've worn (on & off) for the past 3-4 years, despite the need for new laces (perhaps every 2-3 months) they're essentially as good as new.

These are indeed the type of boots issued to British troops (they certainly were last year anyway).

By "II quality", do you mean second-hand, or pre-used? Regardless, there's still a healthy market (certainly in the UK) for new and used Haix "High Liability" boots - for anywhere between £15-£60

I'd argue that a secondhand pair of these are probably ok, they are after all expensive, hard-wearing & well made. Despite some British squaddy's misgivings about these boots, I'm sure that they'd agree that the issue Haix boots do not wear out easily. I've got a pair which I've worn (on & off) for the past 3-4 years, despite the need for new laces (perhaps every 2-3 months) they're essentially as good as new.

Shoes aren't being used.
The shop is a seller of the Haix company. Outside normal new shoes he often offers some experimental versions, remainders of series and similar. He has also shoes of the II and III quality. They are these are new shoes but with different faults. They can it to be cosmetic faults, as the crookedly stuck nose. They can also be concealed, like the badly attached sole or made of imperfect material.
The purchase can a bit remember the Russian roulette.
Only too 55 pounds.

If I am looking at Ebay, alone I don't know, whether more he is haix, whether altberg boots for sale.
I am combining a little with passwords. About exactly a moment ago in the name of ” high liability boots black ” I found black women's. :)

If you have a look at the ebay link which I put in my last thread, you'll see that new boots are being sold from £55 and upwards.

Yes. I have seen. Thank you.
I wonder myself if I do not buy altbergs on eBay.
Unfortunately, black, in my size, someone bought me yesterday.
The prices on eBay are fine.
The problem is the cost of shipping to Poland. It's monitoring 17-25 pounds. Which increases the price by up to half.
That's why shops like this one from the link are popular.
I forgot to thank you for help. Now I know that shoes are not a ghost.

No worries, you're welcome.

Have you tried Kevlar laces? They seem to last 4-5 times longer than the regular type.

Have you tried Kevlar laces? They seem to last 4-5 times longer than the regular type.

Kevlar laces? What is this witchcraft???

Whats wrong with para-cord?
Nothing, but considering the only cord I have is green and decades old, I don’t want to cultivate the old guy who can’t let go of the fact he’s not a squaddie anymore look.....
If I was going to go down that route, I’d wear my TOS and trews whenever I go golfing just to show a bit of class....

Does anyone still wear the Lowa desert boots when deployed?

I do, but I got a set of them in the new dark brown. I’ve seen some CHF aircrew still cutting about in the light brown versions that were issued. Really trying to find a pair in black I can wear, used to have some year ago but they gave up after 8 years of solid wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do, but I got a set of them in the new dark brown. I’ve seen some CHF aircrew still cutting about in the light brown versions that were issued. Really trying to find a pair in black I can wear, used to have some year ago but they gave up after 8 years of solid wear.

Do you mean ?
Meindl Boots Kampfstiefel Leicht

Do you mean ?
Meindl Boots Kampfstiefel Leicht

No I had a pair of lowa desert elite (boots we used to get issued from stores) but in black. This seems to be the only site I can find them on now

butywojskowe.pl