new brown boots

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by jamie1996, Nov 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys can someone please help me? I am due to start trainning soon and have been informed i will be issued with the new brown boots, what polish would be suitable as there is not a huge market of brown boot polish just Kiwi Dark tan really will this do? thanks

2. [wahshield]Brown polish.

Kiwi Dark Tan is a brown colour.

Probably best not used if the boots are the fabric kind, instead of leather ( as brown leather boots are not on general issue yet.)[/wahshield]

3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Dubbin.

4. Get the new mtp polish its pricey but looks well ally.

• Like Like x 6
  5. okay thanks guys have anay of you tried that Kiwi oxblood? suposedly its transparent

6. Or you could wait until you have started training and been issued your kit, then you might find which colour of boot you have been issued and the training staff will tell you then!!!

STILTS

7. well the kitlist tells me that i am to arrive with several tins of boot polish

8. dont worry you get issued boot polish on your first day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ( Waah shield up ) You will be told what to put on them . ( Waah shield down )

Sent from Tapatalk

10. aw right hopefully, even at harrogate?

11. See bootpolish Bill, also known as black Billy, also known as Kiwi Bob in the Clothing stores, tell him I sent you and he'll give you a good deal on the mtp stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  12. okay will do haha is he at harrogate?

13. He's everywhere man, everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What's a wahshield?