• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New British Army Uniforms First Day cover

I have the latest Royal Mail pam here, and the latest first Day Cover is uniforms through the ages. Looks good, and I will no doubt invest - but why have they chosen the Corps they have, I wonder?

RMP uniforms, and some Cap Badges, including the WRAC... Nothing against any of them, but curious.

Also, the pam states that Army personnel have a choice of seven uniforms, but do we all concur?

After 22 years' service I have many more than seven different uniform types to pick from... DMS, Puttees and KF shirt, along with OG trousers and skeleton order 58 webbing anyone? All topped off with a 44 pattern helmet, of course... And right up to date with a stunning selection of Service Dress, Combat 95, Deserts, and the old fave - V necked PT shirt and nut cracker PT shorts!

Latest Threads