New Boy

Hi all, Have been reading the various stuff on this thread for a couple of months on and off when time permits.

It has been most excellent fun and the photo's have bought back a flood of memories and most horrifically some embarasing ones of me, was I ever that young? Once I sort out my ageing and creaking electronic gadgets, namely the scanner which is shot to bits I hope to get some interesting photo's posted and generate some further chat.

Thanks to Armoured Wurzel for his mention of badges on e-bay I now have two RTR Pin Badges.

Well I have slowly worked out some personalities and still have a deal to go, but soprano should be able to work me out if he just remembers that my Levre are allways Chaud.

Trelawney I assume is named after our famous squire but there is only one e in trelawny but I forgive ee for that me dear as I allus spelt it wrong til recent. I do so love the wavy st pirran cross flag where can I get it?

Heres wishing you all a very merry christmas and prosperous new year and much further enjoyment of this site for the future.

grandadkernow said:
Hi all, Have been reading the various stuff on this thread for a couple of months on and off when time permits.

It has been most excellent fun and the photo's have bought back a flood of memories and most horrifically some embarasing ones of me, was I ever that young? Once I sort out my ageing and creaking electronic gadgets, namely the scanner which is shot to bits I hope to get some interesting photo's posted and generate some further chat.

Thanks to Armoured Wurzel for his mention of badges on e-bay I now have two RTR Pin Badges.

Well I have slowly worked out some personalities and still have a deal to go, but soprano should be able to work me out if he just remembers that my Levre are allways Chaud.

Trelawney I assume is named after our famous squire but there is only one e in trelawny but I forgive ee for that me dear as I allus spelt it wrong til recent. I do so love the wavy st pirran cross flag where can I get it?

Heres wishing you all a very merry christmas and prosperous new year and much further enjoyment of this site for the future.
Just right click the picture and save as... to your computer

midnight said:
Damn,this Butlers good!

Just what I was looking for.............a dragon.........I thank you,Do you wash cars over the Internet? :?
deleted caught my kids looking at it :twisted:

the_butler said:
midnight said:
Damn,this Butlers good!

Just what I was looking for.............a dragon.........I thank you,Do you wash cars over the Internet? :?
Wouldn't you rather these ladies do that for you :D
virual carwash
"Wet Tshirts" is always a winner :D

the_butler said:
midnight said:
Damn,this Butlers good!

virual carwash
Yes it is rather CATCHING isn´t it!(you typed it virual!) :D

How´s your Rent a Butler getting along,or is that an indiscrete question ie, your customers wouldn´t want anybody to know that they can´t afford a permanent one,so you get no referrences :x :D ?

I don´t think I´d like the idea of being a permanent butler serving the same family for donkeys years;Though an Aunt of mines been a house-keeper for almost 60 years to the same family and loves(she´s still there!) every minute of it! :?

midnight said:
the_butler said:
midnight said:
Damn,this Butlers good!

Yes it is rather CATCHING isn´t it!(you typed it virual!) :D

How´s your Rent a Butler getting along,or is that an indiscrete question ie, your customers wouldn´t want anybody to know that they can´t afford a permanent one,so you get no referrences :x :D ?

I don´t think I´d like the idea of being a permanent butler serving the same family for donkeys years;Though an Aunt of mines been a house-keeper for almost 60 years to the same family and loves(she´s still there!) every minute of it! :?
Thank you for asking it's going well. I am actually permanently employed to one family but I get most weekends and evenings off and that is when I provide the temporary Butler service. I am sure the people who employ me temporarily have no problem employing a full time butler if they really had need of one as after all I do charge significantly more than the minimum wage. A lot of the big houses in the area just need extra help on top of their current staff for important visitors, shooting lunches or to cover sick days. :D

Latest Threads