new boy

Hiya Boys

Its been a time, I am ex JLR, 4 Regt 659 Sqd, Detmold 82-85 ish, I am on a few other sites but really surprised at how little we here from our boys, whats all that about??, anyone remembers me say hello, I was the scouse gobby one, and of course good looking......hey I do support Everton !!!!!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Were you in Detmold in Jan-Mar 83? If so, drop me a PM, yah?

Hiya Boys

Its been a time, I am ex JLR, 4 Regt 659 Sqd, Detmold 82-85 ish, I am on a few other sites but really surprised at how little we here from our boys, whats all that about??, anyone remembers me say hello, I was the scouse gobby one, and of course good looking......hey I do support Everton !!!!!
You just bricked it in chat as well.

Everton? I shit em.

not wise to put your real name on here dog toffee boy. I am with slug on everton - I shit em, nearly as much as Livershite....

Mate, bricked it were ? dont understand were your coming from ??? Southerner supporting Man U ??? I come on here in the hope of meeting some old friends, and yes I have PM'ed IronDuke nothing to hide Lid!!!! and for the other Biff I use my own name because I have nothing to hide,,,,,,,Iron Duke????? Nah were am from my name does kid !!!!!! please get back in touch

Mate, bricked it were ? dont understand were your coming from ??? Southerner supporting Man U ??? I come on here in the hope of meeting some old friends, and yes I have PM'ed IronDuke nothing to hide Lid!!!! and for the other Biff I use my own name because I have nothing to hide,,,,,,,Iron Duke????? Nah were am from my name does kid !!!!!! please get back in touch
Are you typing with your head?

Translation from someone please.

Oh, and don't call me "mate".

Are you sure your name isn't K*v*n H**hs!?

I knew it.............Nice one Lid !!!!!
What the **** are you on about?

A lid is something you put on a saucepan when it's about to boil over.

Are you claiming to know me?

Have you had all your jabs?

I di speoilink lisuobns her he.

"Chestful of medals? With your chest it would be one miniature!"
I'm going to get a big man to come round to yours and hit you with a very, very big stick.

Lad,were I come from, we say hello first, get to know a person, then take the piss !!!!!!!
So cute, are you single, or do you have daughters and sons?

Do you like the Brotherhood of Man?

(c) Ironduke

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
New bloke comes on here with good enough intentions, tries to make friends, gets bullied.

It's a story that is destined to repeat itself throughout history, in all corners of the Arrse empire.

Brings a tear to my (japs) eye.

Good morning Den. I see you have met the site regulars.

Scallywag are you?

Don't suppose you've seen my Avatar anywhere?

Do they do RoPs in the AAC? ;-)

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
Denny, don't upset Sluggy, she doesn't take prisoners. It all stems back to her parents not buying her a pony when she was a kid. the closest they got was this.

Attachments