New Book Reviews

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by Auld-Yin, Apr 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

PR_Totty has been flaunting herself around the publishing houses ( :p ) and has come back with a series of books which we have been asked to review.

I have PM'd all those people who have volunteered to review books and have not yet been offered one so if you are in that group please check your PMs and respond asap.

I seem to be having issues with my PMs as it tells me I now have 65533 new PMs waiting for me so if you send a PM and it bounces back let me know here.

Cheers

A-Y

2. Auld-Yin

Hi guys

I have a few more books for review which are not what you would call usual squaddie fare. However we have been asked to review them so I am looking for some reviewers from the pool who have already volunteered to do reviews.

Please PM me is you want to take a book for review.

There have been a few people who have had to withdraw from the pool due to their other commitments, plus a couple out of circulation for a couple of months. So I would like to offer up a few more places for volunteers to take this on. I would be particularly like to hear from serving personnel as we could do with a few more on the list. If you are up for it drop me a PM giving me a few details about you and your reading likes/dislikes.

Regards

A-Y

3. Auld-Yin

Shameless bump.

4. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

If nobody else is up for it, I would be quiet happy to review anything you throw my way.

5. Auld-Yin

Thanks tatp, I will let this run over the weekend and then get back to you.

A-Y

6. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Sure, no problem.