• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New Book due out

ugly

LE
heres a quick e mail from Darren Ware Ex RGJ who provided some stories for a Long long War!
Dear All

You will all be aware that I have written a book about my brothers death in Northern Ireland. This is my first of many e-mails to keep you updated with the book. It will be called A Rendezvous with the Enemy - My brother's death in South Armagh. It totals 15 chapters, 48 photographs and 67000 words and will be published by Helion & Company (www.helion.co.uk).

The publishers have this week started the pre publicity and pre publication and at the moment the book will be published and available in April.

I will continue to keep you posted on the subject and feel free to spread the word and if you know of anyone who is interested to go onto my e-mail list then please pass my address on.

Thanks for your time.

Best wishes Darren
Personally I'm not sure if I'll enjoy reading it but there is really only one way to find out!

Latest Threads