New Board - CO!!!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by leeanne, Feb 10, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sir,

I think it would be a really good idea to add a 'Jokes Board'.  That way we can all share our funny Military stories and this gives us a chance to have yet another exciting, and I bet frequently used board!!!!

I believe it's really worth thinking about Colonel, What do you think??
  2. Leeanne, there already is a site for mil humour. Please have a look at tall stories board.
  3. No, I mean a site for just plain jokes of any kind........Don't you agree???
  4. Just add a jokes thread on the tall stories board. I believe that the technologymay actually govern the number of boards that there are. Mind you I suppose that we could bin the Cav site now that we have today's Cav. Hurrah for Apache.
  5. Good idea mate!!!! I'll do that now... :p
  6. hey come on Leeanne, you may well have lumpy bits etc, but even the CO doesn't call the Tara mate!!!!
  7. ;Listen MATEY!!

I like to think everyone's my mate - but if you like to be different than all the others, and it really get's you going........I will join the CO and fulfil your dreams!! ;D ;D :p

Sorry, SIR!!!!
  8. Thats better. A bit of discipline around the place. CO doesnt call me Sir, by the way. He says RSM but means Sir!!
  9. Hey buddy...

Don't get toooooooo pushy! Or I might just change my whole view upon you!!

I'll call you RSM if you call me FIELD MARSHALL!!

Deal or what???? ;D