New Bn for London

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by farrell, Jun 18, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great news following D Infs direction that London should have a 2nd infantry Bn to help with CCRF - I hear it on good authority that it will be called the 2nd Bn The London Regiment - Expect an announcement soon.

2. they could make up the numbers from the Reg bn's they are disbanding :(

3. Not baiting you Farrel ( I know that you are bigger than me!! ) but will this be a brand new one or a split along an obvious line?

4. I hate to disappoint you Bravo, but each Bn will have a Jacket company - good/bad depending on your point of view

5. thanks for letting me know

BB

6. Can't do that, that'll be reserved for a regular formation - 4/5 RGJ(V) more likely

7. I can see this turning into a huge "bring back 4 RGJ" thing.....

8. It already has.

Good of the Jocks to suggest it

:lol:

9. Well, it would make the drill on parades a lot simpler

10. We get to the NAAFI first.....

11. More RGJ? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... :lol: London needs more squaddies though.. and more TA centres!

12. TAC's in London wont they be too expensive. Anyway my bugle used to be bigger than yours!

13. Resurrecting 4 RGJ would be an admission that they were wrong to disband it in the first place, so I don't think it will happen.

Given LONDONS have six rifle coys at the moment anyway, what advantage will a 2nd Bn give, apart from an extra 100 LSNs in a new HQ Coy.

14. Bring back 10 PARA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.