New Bn for London

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by farrell, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great news following D Infs direction that London should have a 2nd infantry Bn to help with CCRF - I hear it on good authority that it will be called the 2nd Bn The London Regiment - Expect an announcement soon.
  2. they could make up the numbers from the Reg bn's they are disbanding :(
  3. Not baiting you Farrel ( I know that you are bigger than me!! ) but will this be a brand new one or a split along an obvious line?
  4. I hate to disappoint you Bravo, but each Bn will have a Jacket company - good/bad depending on your point of view
  5. thanks for letting me know

6. Can't do that, that'll be reserved for a regular formation - 4/5 RGJ(V) more likely
  7. I can see this turning into a huge "bring back 4 RGJ" thing.....
  8. It already has.

Good of the Jocks to suggest it

9. Well, it would make the drill on parades a lot simpler
  10. We get to the NAAFI first.....
  11. More RGJ? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... :lol: London needs more squaddies though.. and more TA centres!
  12. TAC's in London wont they be too expensive. Anyway my bugle used to be bigger than yours!
  13. Resurrecting 4 RGJ would be an admission that they were wrong to disband it in the first place, so I don't think it will happen.

Given LONDONS have six rifle coys at the moment anyway, what advantage will a 2nd Bn give, apart from an extra 100 LSNs in a new HQ Coy.
  14. Bring back 10 PARA.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.