New blood

hi all

been lurking a while, just wanted to say hello!

bit about me:

6' tall, light brown hair, blue eyes, well-built rugby player.

that's it for now... awaiting the flames...

Obviously not a bird then?

Pmsl

Ha ha!!!!

Pmsl

Taboo and Scots
Girls behave yourselves look at the state of you two since you left the nunnery, Please remove your avators, put a top on and get that tarty lipstick off or your both grounded. Leave the poor rugby player alone aswell naughty girls or Il put you over my knee and spank your bottoms :oops:

The_IRON said:
Taboo and Scots
Girls behave yourselves look at the state of you two since you left the nunnery, Please remove your avators, put a top on and get that tarty lipstick off or your both grounded. Leave the poor rugby player alone aswell naughty girls or Il put you over my knee and spank your bottoms :oops:
Iron, you can't keep Taboo and SL to yourself - let them scrum down with the rugby player if they want to :D

_Artemis_ said:
The_IRON said:
Taboo and Scots
Iron, you can't keep Taboo and SL to yourself - let them scrum down with the rugby player if they want to :D
Thanks artemis, erm, where do I pay?

mt_park said:
_Artemis_ said:
The_IRON said:
Taboo and Scots
I'll resist writing my usual filth about coin-operated slots, since you're new :D

Bag of chips with mushy peas is my usual going-rate, anyway.

_Artemis_ said:
mt_park said:
_Artemis_ said:
The_IRON said:
Taboo and Scots
I'll resist writing my usual filth about coin-operated slots, since you're new :D

What happens if i throw a fish in aswell

The_IRON said:
_Artemis_ said:
mt_park said:
_Artemis_ said:
The_IRON said:
Taboo and Scots

What happens if i throw a fish in aswell
Fishy enough already - one more wouldn't make any conceivable difference :D

_Artemis_ said:
mt_park said:
_Artemis_ said:
The_IRON said:
Taboo and Scots

mushy peas. you're a classy one, obviously. not sure my budget'll stretch, but i'll give it a crack...