New bloke at work

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robbo5833, Feb 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a new bloke at work, some sort of northerner, seems nice enough, exinfantry but he's also revealed he was in something called the raf for a time after leaving the army.. Should I even acknowledge his presence from now on?
  2. only if his name is walter !!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. If he is a Northerner down sarf then burn him! Double burn him if he was RAF Regiment!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I always thought that that Ulrike Meinhof was quite tidy. Respect if he's boned her.

• Like Like x 7
  5. First time I met my old mum's neighbour he mention that he'd been Raf Rgt. before he joined the RAOC TA. I told him that after the RAF Rgt anything was a step up. Cue a guy throwing a strop and his ex-WRAC wife wetting herself laughing.

20 years later my mum says he still hates me.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Didn't that Douglas Bader bloke go through her?
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Well, I heard he had it in for the Jerries and fucked a fair few of 'em, so could be...
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Shit on his desk.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Then you never had the joy of sharing her veggie chilli mit pickled cabbage und potato. It was fucking horrible. She was a demented bint and when you tried to do her up the wrong 'un she would scream "I am not ze toilet Eenglish pervert".

A canny lass when one wished to put the shits up Ze Chermans, but a shite shag.

I wonder what has become of her?
  10. Last I heard she was hanging around in Stuttgart.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. You even acknowledge him?
  12. TheIronDuke

Andreas Baader? Nah. We usually ignored each other. We were working. Besides, I was shagging his bird.
  13. Wots the raf?
  14. TheIronDuke

The Red Army Faction you tit. We scared the fucking shit out of just about everybody and laid the groundwork for our chums to the east and south. We were like Freemasons but we shagged birds rather than goats. Although at a push...

Spa Fon - Fun, Guns and lashings of Custard.

I was somewhere else and I got witnesses.