Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please can I sign out 20 medicine balls please?

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You going to string them together as Thai love beads or something ?

Or would they be too loose...

3. i am wanting to sort out an adventure training exercise, is it best to take issued medicine balls or buy civvie?

i think i have secured accomodation at bognor regis butlins, but, this has still to be confirmed..

As i notice we have a new moderator, i should hope you, or others may be able to give me advice on what exactly i will need to set up the 2 weeks adventure training there? :D
    will i need a comprehensive drugs package within the first aid kit or just elastoplast?

4. Sorry civvy input......
    Head down......
    Just says it.....

Just shoot the slackers if they get wounded.

Thank you.....
    Leaves quietly....

5. Flashy,
    Of course you can sign out 20 medicine balls - providing you can carry them in one go...........failing that you will be subjected to one month's remedial PT. Rumour has it that that wouldn't be such a bad thing anyway.......

Ex,
    First Aid kit for adventurous training - what makes you think it will be any different to the usual treatments provided: A selection of Tubigrip and a pot of mega-strength Brufen will be just fine. Obviously should you wish to take along an adventure-deprived medic/nurse/doc your med cover will be dramatically improved.........

Now then. Behave. :lol: