New avatars - shoulder titles

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Love the new shoulder title stylee avatar additions. Are there more?

Or should we suggest some? :D

oldbaldy

LE
Do I have to behave now :roll:

Another opportunity for the MODs to throw their pathetic weight about in a very tedious and not even vaguely humorous way. It is no way to run a forum.

duffdike said:
Another opportunity for the MODs to throw their pathetic weight about in a very tedious and not even vaguely humorous way. It is no way to run a forum.
Ooooh, my spidey senses are tingling. I was re-reading the Blondebint thread yesterday, and I am sure this is a word for word quote from the mad woman herself. I'd have another look, but I can't be bothered going through 176 pages of it.

Begone Evil One! There is not enough room for your wisdom and us minions on the same website.

duffdike said:
Did you choose that avator shoulder title yourself duffdike :?

The_Duke

LE
duffdike said:
The door is that way. Don't let it hit you on the arrse on the way out.

duffdike said:
Says who !!! Try starting you own forums if you are so unhappy. You could call it CCF united or something equally appropriate to your calling.

duffdike said:
Would you not agree that it was accurate?

How would you run a forum?

duffdike said:
Fucking hell!

Are you an expert on this too? :?

There really is no limit to your .......................ahem....................."apparent" talents is there? :roll:

How about 'Sex Pest' for the likes Old Fat And Hairy and 'Gentleman and a Scholar' for the likes of Cuddles and The Cad.

As a pre o2 tag, how about 'Spawn of Duffdyke'.

duffdike said:
In reality, you must be some sort of tree hugging, skip licking tosser with a massive inferiority complex.

Ever thought of joining the Labour party?

Could we have an 'another incarnation of' and insert the name of a multiple personality arrse user. It would make identifying certain users with their many logins a little easier for those who missed the initial spotting

(I use the word 'personality' in a very loose manner)

edited for utter mong spelling

But not 'c0ck but harmless'?

Whats not humorous about that?

As for variety yours is the only one

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld_Sapper ARRSE: Site Issues 2
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 22
GunnersQuadrant ARRSE: Site Issues 2