New Australian P.M

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by filthyphil, Jun 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Julia Gillard. Female.Welsh. Ginger.
  2. I hope you can pass yourself off as a disabled lesbian Abo
  3. What's worse? A ginger Welsh female PM, or a PM named Kevin? :?
  4. A Scottish ginger female PM named Wendy! Could be worse than both :D
  5. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Mother Blighty soars to the rescue again!

At least that's what I'm telling my Ozzie wife...
  6. Sheep politics - shearly?
  7. Bloody hell, are you feeling OK? You've managed to make a post without somehow linking it to '13 years of Liarbore's nefarious administration'....
  8. Wedge,
    For the sake of humanity don't fucking encourage him!
  9. The opposition leader in Australia is London born Tony Abbott.

It seems Australia, always reckoned to be half a generation behind us in political development, are entering their 'Really Stupid Period' - a la Bliar and Brown's disastrous administration of lies, irresponsibility and incompetence!

PS: Thanks for the reminders Arrsers :D :D
  10. I seriously would. :twisted:

Ginger and Welsh aside, there's something very MILFy about her.

11. Same shit, different arrsehole.
  12. You must be fcuking joking mate, have you heard her speak? She looks like a character from a Garfield cartoon.

Seriously, she's an ex personal injury lawyer who has been manipulated into the top job as a result of factional scheming & support from the trade union movement. This type of thing has occured recently in State politics (a similar coup has led to American born Christina Kennealy becoming Premier of NSW).

She is considered to be from the 'Left' of the party, while the main support for this move appears to come from the 'Right'. She will be a puppet or she will be replaced in turn.
  13. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

According to the Today Programme this morning on radio, the last Aussie PM lost his popularity due to his dropping the green legislation - is this the case, or just a bit of BBC wishful thinking?

I would have thought that dropping high-costing green nonsense would have made him more popular, but I really don't know.
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

She is Trooper66's illegitimate daughter......
  15. Speaking of Cartoons. Did anybody else think that Kevin Rudd looked like an adult Cartman?