New Articles!

Discussion in 'ARRSEpedia' started by Proximo, Nov 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All very good

but where's that hot bint shaking her stuff that used to be your sig block, the one that ensured that people would look at your posts instead of reading them?
  2. I really expected more from you AJ...however as a Mod it is my duty to fulfil requests regardless of how painful and degrading I may find them. There are several - take your pick! Sorry to any D-U viewers.

Please note that the filthy tramp gyrating (above) started her career slightly...errrr...earlier than such imagery would suggest, so unless you fancy your own Wiki entry along similar lines to that possessed by LJH, I'd be careful searching for 'Nude Alizee pics'... ;)
  3. Just reading about LJH and the bit about some kiddie fiddlers going after 17 years. What wrong with that? Peter Stringfellow does it all the time.
  4. I luv ya matey!
  5. a new arrsepedia project, a must have when talking to yanks, going to yankland, or just want to learn a new language. Then the english - american dictionary is for you.

A joint work by me and PassingBells.

anyone is free to add, its a never ending page, we will keep adding to it as we think of news words, "arrsepedia needs you"
    If your not sure how to add to a table, then here is a nice little tutorial to help you. LINKY

and if you still dont know how to do it, then feel free to contact me, or use the talk page.
  6. I have to admit, I haven't been adding as many AFV's or MBT's recently. I'll get right back on it when I get more than 10 minutes of peace and quiet.