New ARRSE t-shirt

Don't know if this is the right place to put this. Guess if it's not i'll soon get slated :twisted:
Now that we've dealt with the rifleman Pun VC fiasco and still fighting for the rest of them, we've outed Mo and we're dealing with the Nimby's , what's the chances of the suggested (by one of the great and the good but can't recall who) 'ARRSE Power' T-shirt becoming a reality? I think it could catch on 8)

Sort of 'Arrse Tour of Destruction'?

Feel free to submit a design and we'll see what we can do ....

Let's be real about this.....

'Arrse Power' sounds like a new series to launch the autumn season on Channel 4, starring either Le Petomaine or Dale Winton, depending on your preference.

There is a problem with the word 'arrse', which I think is hard to avoid.

I wouldn't want that on a t-shirt either in Sunderland or Kandahar.

Mind you, in Newcastle .....

B

Biscuits_AB

Bad CO said:
What about a 'Leprechaun of Death' Tee shirt? The little fella to the left there on the left breast with a choice of 'expression' below.

Biscuits_AB said:
Bad CO said:
What about a 'Leprechaun of Death' Tee shirt? The little fella to the left there on the left breast with a choice of 'expression' below.
And a "diddly diddly dee" on the back???

elovabloke

ADC
I think this is happening somewhere else by Gremlin but cannot for the life of me find the thread.

halomonkey said:
Now that we've dealt with the rifleman Pun VC fiasco and still fighting for the rest of them, we've outed Mo and we're dealing with the Nimby's
We could have a set of Arrse 'Battle Honours' on it.

"Arrse...... Giving ATM to Nimby's"

"Have Arrse, will Travel" - take off of TV series "Have gun, will travel"

ARmy
Rumour
SErvice
E
Fighting
Uneducated
Nimby
Dcikheads