New arrse mugs!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Evil_Adjutant, Jul 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Long overdue, we have finally got a great supplier who is providing us with ARRSE Mugs! Yes, Mr Mushroom Head "ARrSE" mugs are now ready for you and your morning brew.

We are making NO profit on these - purely at cost as we thought we need to get them on line for everyone :aww:

Want him on a plain white mug , holding his beer and rifle at you? Then he's available!

Feeling patriotic? Standing on a Union Flag background, with a little personalised message/user-name/cap-badge/phrase on the back just for little old you!

Mr Mushroom Head on his green grass of home background, with a red ARRSE logo and some personalisation? Go for it - we have him!

And finally...the Desert Mushroom. Who knew? He's so sturdy and reliable, he can grow anywhere. Desert Combat Mushrooms abound.

All now available at the ARRSE Shop On-line - they go great with our selection of T-shirts :winkrazz:
  2. tea will taste better in my original Mr Potato Head mug!
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Roll up - these are sold at cost so are really good quality for the price, with each hand printed:

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Sent in my order with a link to my avatar for the personalsiation thingy on the reverse of the mug. I take it that wot I have did is korrect?
  5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Yes, Adam from is producing them and will be in touch if he needs anything. In your case I think he may ask you if you have a better quality image.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Unfortunately people have been asking me that for years!!!! :cry: :cry:

p.s. Ta
  7. Bumpety bump.
  8. Love the mugs! About bloody time too!

How many lines/characters per line can be fitted on? Can it be text as well as Avatar?
  9. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Yes it can be text. I'll ask Adam to give the finer details - we should have got it tied down yesterday. Sorry about that.
  10. Hi Guys – hopefully I can answer any questions regarding the mugs (but if there’s more queries then just let me know).

Mug 1 is standard (basic) mug – no personalisation, just the ‘Mr Mushroom’ Logo.

Mugs 2,3 & 4 can all be personalised to the customers requirements. There’s no limit on what can go on the mug in the case of text and/or images – I’m very flexible (well I was 20 years ago!) - but please note something will have to give if you want 'war and peace' on it!

BUT, if you want personalisation on the mug like your Avatar and/or Regimental Capbadge(s) etc then I really need to have a copy of these to work with. If I just copy over your Avatars from the forum then they are very low quality and will look very ‘pixilated’ on the mug if they are enlarged to any size greater than they currently are. If you don’t have a larger image of your avatar then I will ‘try’ and work with the one you have on the forum – but it won’t be very big (as to avoid the personalisation).

So, to answer your questions – you can have what-ever you wish on the mugs that can be personalised, but please note that certain mug designs have limited space for personalisation so I may have to move things around to fit everything in for you.

FINAL NOTE: As I mentioned, this is a GREAT FORUM (the best in my opinion) so I will do my utmost to please everyone’s personal needs in created them a unique Arrse Mug ……………….. but I need clear information from you for what you require (submitted through the Arrse shop order system).

PS: Here's some video's of the mugs in action!

YouTube - Arrse Mug 1
    YouTube - Arrse Mug 2
    YouTube - Arrse Mug 3
    YouTube - Arrse Mug 4
  11. Is there any chance that you could make the mugs in a pint size, like the ones that Starbucks "spits" sells?
  12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Buy two and use an extra teabag you tight git! :-D
  13. TEA?????????? Fkin tea???? I only drink coffee, and gallons of it per day at that!!!!!!!!!!
  14. 2 ordered! Coffee will taste so much better now.......................
  15. bloody hell...i only just got my hols4heroes mug ffs!!! oh well, order sent!!