New Arrse Award

We have SPOTY.
Beneath that, may i introduce a new award: the person or persons most ignored by other posters?
The boring, tedious types that endlessly argue and bicker for their own self gratification, despite others putting them on " ignore" if only to make threads more readable?
Is there some way that the Mods ( peace be upon them) can aggregate the amount of posters ignoring any particular arrser?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We have SPOTY.
Beneath that, may i introduce a new award: the person or persons most ignored by other posters?
The boring, tedious types that endlessly argue and bicker for their own self gratification, despite others putting them on " ignore" if only to make threads more readable?
Is there some way that the Mods ( peace be upon them) can aggregate the amount of posters ignoring any particular arrser?
No!

The reason they go on ignore is to rob them of some of the publicity/air time that they crave. Giving them an 'award' would be playing into the mongs' hands.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
No!

The reason they go on ignore is to rob them of some of the publicity/air time that they crave. Giving them an 'award' would be playing into the mongs' hands.
Yes! Get them all all bickering in here and we can get on with the site.

People just need to invite those they ignore, then go and get here and popcorn.

Mmm pint of coffee.

morsk

LE
We have SPOTY.
Q7qHm9H.png

We have SPOTY.
Self defeating I fear... SPotY is probably going to win the ‘Ignored By Most Posters Competition' (IBMPC) too.

We have SPOTY.
No point John G would win it for years, and they'd be secretly ecstatic

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No!

What did @oscar1whisky say:-?

Nah, only joking. I think you are right, just ignore the tedious twats. Although @Brotherton Lad crossed from annoying to just plain funny in the brexit threads, his disappearance act when Boris romped home would have had David Copperfield gasping in awe.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just to remind peeps that back in the good old days of Arrse, persistent mongs were given an Oxygen Thief tag under their avatar, now replaced by ROPs. The trouble was that the mongs spent a lot of their time, wasting Arrse time, in trying to get an OT tag, which they, in their very small minds, saw as a Badge of Honour!

The Ignore function is the best way to deal with tiresome posters, except Mods of course who you can't put on ignore! ;)

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
What did @oscar1whisky say:-?

Nah, only joking. I think you are right, just ignore the tedious twats. Although @Brotherton Lad crossed from annoying to just plain funny in the brexit threads, his disappearance act when Boris romped home would have had David Copperfield gasping in awe.
How sweet of you to think of me. I'm still waiting for something vaguely Brexitty to happen.

Have a nice day.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How sweet of you to think of me. I'm still waiting for something vaguely Brexitty to happen.

Have a nice day.
Brexit has been dealt with - we leave in 26 days time, no need for anything 'Brexitty' any more.

What is happening now is life after the EU, and guess which side is happiest?

No!

Easy way around that, award it but don't tell them, that'll teach 'em.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Have a nice day.
Thank you I have, I had a lovely corn fed chicken for dinner today from my local butcher, no mention of The EU on the brown paper bag he put it in.

Brexit has been dealt with - we leave in 26 days time, no need for anything 'Brexitty' any more.

We have SPOTY.
If the award is given, by definition the recipient cannot be the most ignored.

A Schrodingers Award, really.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

The winners still appear to keep whining. Why is that?

strangely enough I only remember seeing Dashing Chap with that, I did like the one Duffdike had "cock but harmless" :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 69
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 346
ScouseD The NAAFI Bar 102

Latest Threads