New Army Sh@gging Story!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MrPVRd, Dec 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sunday People! :twisted:

2. Army's School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering - an elite unit able to unleash a range of lethal equipment including rifles, rocket launchers, artillery and armoured vehicles

had to pick myself up off the floor after reading this bit :lol:

that article is a load of gash.
  3. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, typical journo bollox yet again!
  4. would you expect any less from the high quality paper that is The People?
  5. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

C'mon guys, this is important, not some jokey "lets have a go at the REME" effort. We need to know:

Did he shag them and were they any good?
  6. did the reporters take it up the hoop?

I like way that taken to the armoury was actually- got pointed at a building and the guy says "thats the armoury"
  7. "Cause a major attack" by going near a locked armoury. Ooooh! What are they going to do? Only blow the bloody doors off?

8. Would that be the pork bayonet?

9. That is one hell of a big block. 3000! - jeez. 8O
  10. What's confusing me is that the paper seems to think that this shows the guy in a negative light. :)
  11. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

Show the face of concern...
  12. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The press frequently suspend all sense of reality when dealing with issues they don't understand - and lets face it there are a lot of issues they don't understand.

Perhaps some enterprising squaddy could fake up some pictures and con a newspaper into buying them -nah it would never work, they're far to smart to be taken in like that LOL!
  13. Which are?
    A lust-crazed sergeant. (Right...)

We launched an investigation after discovering he is blatantly selling his body for up to £400 a time on the Internet. (OK.......)

Just moments earlier he had bombarded our girls with crude text messages. (Still waiting........)

Then in a deeper security scandal still, James pointed out the base's armoury and said: "That's where they keep all the guns. See that big building over there? That's where the troops are - there's probably about 3,000 of them here at the moment. (Bollox maybe. 3000?)

James, who is training to be a staff sergeant, said: "We'll drive in together. I'll put a car pass in your windscreen and I'll flash my ID then we'll drive round to the sergeants' mess. No dramas.
    Then James took the girls for a guided tour showing them his bedroom, the assault course and the quarters' bars, snooker room and dining area. (Ok - not good - being a big arrse show off? But he was with them throughout)

"As far as positions go, it's entirely up to you. I'll do it in uniform. It'll be my combats though. It won't be my really really smart stuff." (And he advertises where??) :wink:

A limp wristed slap at the most :)
  14. 143 men to a room. They haven't finished the new Z type accommodation blocks yet. :wink:
  15. This is all highly amusing!

SNCO takes two birds back to the block after booking them in at the guardroom and bragging about where the armoury and the barrack blocks are and - horror of horrors - they don't hand their car pass in! 8O

I hope that, if he does get a "slap on the wrist", he appeals or redresses!

Even appearing on the internet is nothing much - there was a spate of entries in routine orders as I was leaving that urged personnel to be "cautious" in using the "hostile environment" of the internet, but nothing that said "don't do it".

Blunktw@tt would laugh sneeringly at this pathetic attempt at being a bad boy! :twisted: