New Army recruitment poster

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HFTrogg, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Honest Guv, seen it........

2. Mmmmmm Tony you been doing deals behind our back ?????

3. Naaaa not even a Civil Servant could be soooo DUMB

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst scannning through a "borrowed" copy of the Sun newspaper noticed a small story about the new recruitment posters for the Army.
    Please please tell me it was a wind up, that the MOD wouldnt use pics of our American brothers in arms, their kit and soldiers under the heading "meet the professionals" I mean kin hell that has to be sh1te doesnt it or have we been sold out andf have already became a small state in the USA??? on the bright side if thats the case can we now have a PX instead of a NAAFI????
    If anyone does know if this story was true could they please post a pic of these "new" recruitment posters ?????

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

There are some posters advertising a 'meet the forces' recruiting thing in London. The posters feature a plastic US soldier (?a Canadian, then), with the headline 'Meet the real thing'.
  3. It's true, The Army's advertising agency GSN used the yanks for Op London Soldier. A recruiting drive being held this month. Comander regional recruiting London say's we know and it was not a mistake(f**k off). :roll:
  4. It wouldn't surprise me.

I featured in a big poster for recruiting Marines. I had done All Arms, but the picture was taken on a turning course at SEME and they picked me because I looked the part.nothing to do with marines.

They obviously feel that spams look warry and we don't and will attract the kind of ******** that gets his lights punched out every saturday in the NAAFI. :?