New Army recruitment campaign

No ... no, no, no ...

That'd be to get quantifiable feedback so you could measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign, or start to get feedback about why people drop out of the pipeline at various stages, why over 100,000 registrations only become 7,000 recruits, etc, etc, etc, etc .....

Nobody wants that ...
Things have moved on since you learned how to “Google”!

I didn’t say it wasn’t. The objective of the recruiting campaign is more recruits. The objective of the advertising campaign is to increase interest in becoming a recruit. The advertising company doesn’t give a shit about people becoming soldiers. And if the payment was tied to it, the risk money would be amazing.
Talking about it doesn't always mean there is a positive increase in interest. Saying its a load bollocks and that as a snowflake you are offended to be called a snowflake will not increase interest.

I agree with your point but I think there is a context that needs to be considered.

This generation is turning it's back on University education as they realise the massive con the University Bubble was/is. Due to the lowering of standards at Universities and the glut of Graduates young people today are faced with throwing three years of their lives away, accumulating in excess of £30k debt and facing a real struggle to find meaningful employment.

Those who choose to finish Education at 18 with two or three A Levels find themselves with enough UCAS points to join up as an Officer rather than in the ranks. So in this group you have those who may have finished after GCSE, but due the raising of the school leaving age achieve A Level, some too dumb to get a meaningful degree and those who choose to seek employment rather than a Degree. A pretty mixed bunch.

It's only the circle turning after all. Back in time a Commission could be achieved with 5 O Levels and a Teeth-Arm officer with a degree was virtually unheard of or treated with huge suspicion by his peers. Face it a Commission is very attractive to someone with a couple of A Levels whose alternatves are likely to be call centres or junior positions in business.

So now, it seems, we are returning to the 1980s style Army with school leaver officers rather than Graduates.

Getting back on track though, how many of those going through RMAS would simply not have got there ten years ago and are they impacting on soldier recruitment figures, their more natural route until recently?
Intakes still tend to be 75% graduate but RMAS is looking to attract more school leavers as well. The opportunity to get a degree without student debt and whilst earning a reasonable amount is an attractive offer to both applicants and their gatekeepers.

Sandhurst chief says army needs character not university degrees

That just reflects your limited circle of associates.
Cadets to veterans isnt enough? Whats your wide circle of acquaintances? Are they all joining up soon?
When I took part in Ex Log Safari, all the potential recruits were laughing at the Navy basic training program and were quite positive of the females in basic training program, naturally you being all trendy and down with kids know better?

Cadets to veterans isn't enough?
Not really, cadets might become soldiers, but they're already targeted, otherwise the opinions of serving and ex soldiers are irrelevant. The opinions that count are those of the potential recruits. This is a massive problem in the army and an even bigger one for people wanting to be taken seriously on ARRSE, the past is gone, you cannot go back and recreate it, the world has moved on and if you haven't kept running to keep up left you behind.
What's your wide circle of acquaintances? Are they all joining up soon?
No but then I've never said it's working, just that your opinion that it isn't doesn't really have much import.
When I took part in Ex Log Safari, all the potential recruits were laughing at the Navy basic training program and were quite positive of the females in basic training program, naturally you being all trendy and down with kids know better?
Probably not but then I never said I was, you're erecting straw men to knock down.

Im not sure that a lie (Which potential Muslim recruits would soon find out about and would then know that the British army lies) is much better than the bullshit about snowflakes.

Im not sure that a lie (Which potential Muslim recruits would soon find out about and would then know that the British army lies) is much better than the bullshit about snowflakes.
But the Army does make concessions to people's faiths. You know that because you complain about it.

Often.