New Army recruitment campaign

Belonging 4 hitting the streets soon, I can say with CONFIDENCE it is bound to get the keyboards bouncing :) :)

We all made difficult life choices, didn't we?
Not me, when I said I wasn't a homosexual (I joined before the ban was lifted). The choice was made for me that I couldnt join the RAF or Navy.

Belonging 4 hitting the streets soon, I can say with CONFIDENCE it is bound to get the keyboards bouncing :) :)
I thought belonging had been shitcanned for the snowflake ads or are they classed as the same?

Yes, it's not a huge sum of money, but it explodes the myths that the private sector is all vintage Krug and fois gras.
It's still cheaper than most military schemes to steal from their soldiers.
I'm on about 85 quid a day expenses (no receipts) at the moment. I didnt get that in the Army.

All RAC units for a start, 2 SCOTS band is the pioneer platoon, 3 SCOTS have a band aswell but not sure what its role is when they are being real soldiers.
No RAC units have a Band - There is however a Band of the Royal Armoured Corps
2 SCOTS do not have a Band and 3 SCOTS do not have a Band - There is a Band of the Royal Regiment of Scotland

Lots of other Bands and the musicians are soldiers in the Corps of Army Music but do go in for dressing up depending on which band they are in.

Better still there are 20 Army Reserve bands.

2 SCOTS do not have a Band and 3 SCOTS do not have a Band - There is a Band of the Royal Regiment of Scotland

Lots of other Bands and the musicians are soldiers in the Corps of Army Music but do go in for dressing up depending on which band they are in.

Its like transporting back 20 years every time someone posts around here sometimes :)

NemoIII

War Hero

No RAC units have a band? I must be mistaken every day when I go to work?

You're also wrong about 2 SCOTs who I work with very regularly. 3 SCOTs did have a unit band but haven't worked with them in a while.

How about £10 to charity, if I'm so mistaken?

No RAC units have a band? I must be mistaken every day when I go to work?

You're also wrong about 2 SCOTs who I work with very regularly. 3 SCOTs did have a unit band but haven't worked with them in a while.

How about £10 to charity, if I'm so mistaken?
The individual Units have Pipes and Drums (like other Regiments) who are not Bands.

NemoIII

War Hero
The individual Units have Pipes and Drums (like other Regiments) who are not Bands.
If units can have Pipes and Drums (which is still a band) why do we need a Corps of Music?

I'm sure if the RN or RAF had the option of 800 personel they would be happy with that uplift.

There are currently 15 Regular bands, 19 AR bands and 1 volunteer band (R Gib Regt Band).

All the rest are unofficial cottage industries.

Latest Threads