New Army Beastiality Scandal...

Bit of a duff review about the kit and more of a back slapping session for those concerned.

I see there's a new weapon in our armoury, or someones been misquoted (or got it wrong themself)!

"It's not the answer to every prayer," he continued. "Other vehicles fit into a fleet but it's a good addition. People have confidence in it. It's equipped with a general purpose machine gun, and even a 50-millimetre heavy machine gun. And it can be fitted with a 40-millimetre grenade launcher which can throw grenades over two kilometres.

Horridlittleman said:
Bit of a duff review about the kit and more of a back slapping session for those concerned.

I see there's a new weapon in our armoury, or someones been misquoted (or got it wrongf themself)!

"It's not the answer to every prayer," he continued. "Other vehicles fit into a fleet but it's a good addition. People have confidence in it. It's equipped with a general purpose machine gun, and even a 50-millimetre heavy machine gun. And it can be fitted with a 40-millimetre grenade launcher which can throw grenades over two kilometres.
Thats some MG.

Sounds great untill you have to carry it anywhere. Not to mention the ammo scales.

HVM_Boy said:
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceNews/EquipmentAndLogistics/SoldiersGiveMastiffTheThumbsup.htm

:?:
Nice one HVM_B, Mastiff, thumbs-up, Army Bestiality Scandal, I see what you've done there! Although I was a tad disappointed to see it was about some bit of kit or other and not what I thought it would be.

I want a 50mm machine gun I wonder what the beaten zones like :twisted:

brighton hippy said:
2.5 inch sounds more impressive.

Now all we need are some Islamist mamoths to justify procurment. This beardy fecker comes with a built in turban. Surely there could be no greater threat to our way of life.

brighton hippy said:
50mm = 2".
2" = mortar.

Is this the proverbial belt-fed mortar, as in "fcuks like a belt-fed mortar"?
Or is that a Wombat?
They must have developed it in secret. The experts said it could never be done.

Onetap said:
brighton hippy said:
50mm = 2".
2" = mortar.

Is this the proverbial belt-fed mortar, as in "fcuks like a belt-fed mortar"?
Or is that a Wombat?
They must have developed it in secret. The experts said it could never be done.
40mm belt-fed auto grenade launcher - in use in AFG: . . . by the Grenadiers :!: (4mins 08 secs in)