New Army Beastiality Scandal...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HVM_Boy, Jun 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit of a duff review about the kit and more of a back slapping session for those concerned.

I see there's a new weapon in our armoury, or someones been misquoted (or got it wrong themself)!

2. Thats some MG.

3. if only! :hump:

Although its almost certainly refering to 12.7 Nato round.

4. Sounds great untill you have to carry it anywhere. Not to mention the ammo scales.

5. Nice one HVM_B, Mastiff, thumbs-up, Army Bestiality Scandal, I see what you've done there! Although I was a tad disappointed to see it was about some bit of kit or other and not what I thought it would be.

6. I want a 50mm machine gun I wonder what the beaten zones like :twisted:

7. 2.5 inch sounds more impressive.

Now all we need are some Islamist mamoths to justify procurment. This beardy fecker comes with a built in turban. Surely there could be no greater threat to our way of life.
    [​IMG]

8. 50mm = 2".
    2" = mortar.

Is this the proverbial belt-fed mortar, as in "fcuks like a belt-fed mortar"?
    Or is that a Wombat?
    They must have developed it in secret. The experts said it could never be done.

9. 40mm belt-fed auto grenade launcher - in use in AFG: . . . by the Grenadiers :!: (4mins 08 secs in)