• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New area for arguements not covered before

Right. We've managed to bring down so many reasonable topics, how about music? There MUST be some sad records out there worthy of ridicule!

OK - 1st record bought.

Gangsters by The Specials with Selecter by the Selecter on the B-Side.

Adam Ant-Prince Charming
Duran duran - Rio

Were my first

I have noticed that there are an awful lot of very pumpable black chicks in the industry at the minute. For example I'd love to back scuttle that dancer out of the N.E.R.D video........ the singers should be fed through a mincer but she is v naughty

The first album BBC bought or had bought for her was the tape of the 'Troop of tubby mongols' - singing mongy rhymes especially for window lickers and, oddly enough mongs

Mighty_doh_nut said:
The first album BBC bought or had bought for her was the tape of the 'Troop of tubby mongols' - singing mongy rhymes especially for window lickers and, oddly enough mongs
Whenever I see 'Windowlicker' by Chemical Brothers, it makes me think of Joey Deacon - and then I want to go wee-wee.

:D

Joey Deacon was awesome.

Rumour has it that he was filming an episode of Blue Peter and fell in a chest freezer and died of cold mongolitis or something similar.

I am slapping the bak of my hand and saying Mmmmmrrrwwah in tribute

Latest Threads