New and improved Man Thread (No cock shots) NSFW

Hey, I could post a couple of me on the Khazi if you like.

Oh wench, you are a top bird indeed!!! Now, not being pc literate, I dont suppose there is any chance of you posting Lawrence and Sean Bean up is there pretty please?? :lol:

The dashing Bruce Parry, who I definitely would

Steve Backshall who I would if he didn't talk much

Yes, I know he's a bit of a fraud but still..

For his palate...

Both of these beauties

Enigma266 said:
Oh wench, you are a top bird indeed!!! Now, not being pc literate, I dont suppose there is any chance of you posting Lawrence and Sean Bean up is there pretty please?? :lol:
Why, thank you.
Is this what you had in mind?

I've just come over all peculiar at this one

mmm

T

trowel

Wench_Of_The_Manor said:
A malware free place for ogling beautiful specimens of man

here we have a pretty pouty blonde

Did I mention that I like rugby?

And a man who makes defecating look sexy
They all look like poofs to me, except the chimp with a bit of a beard and a tea cup. He looks like a chimp. Do you actually know any real human males?

trowel said:
They all look like poofs to me, except the chimp with a bit of a beard and a tea cup. He looks like a chimp. Do you actually know any real human males?
How could you argue that those rugby men don't look like real human males? They look very real, human indeed and sweat dripping, gruntingly male.

Yes, of course I know real fleshbound men but I'm not allowed to put their pictures on the internet.

T

trowel

As a man I find it deeply offensive and degrading that pictures of scantily clad men should be displayed on the internet for the dilectation of rapacious females. M. Whitehouse (Mr)

Wench_Of_The_Manor said:
Yes, of course I know real fleshbound men but I'm not allowed to put their pictures on the internet.
aww who's stopping you :D

trowel said:
As a man I find it deeply offensive and degrading that pictures of scantily clad men should be displayed on the internet for the dilectation of rapacious females. M. Whitehouse (Mr)
It's a crying shame that we've all been reduced to this carry on but as a metal band of the early nineties said: we are but flesh and flesh is the weakness

T

trowel

Wench_Of_The_Manor said:
trowel said:
It's a crying shame that we've all been reduced to this carry on but as a metal band of the early nineties said: we are but flesh and flesh is the weakness
What band was that :?