New airport security device

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Nov 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Taking Flight

The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners at the airports.

It's an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person. They see this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this crap about racial profiling. It will also eliminate the costs of a long and expensive trial.

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement: "Attention standby passengers - we now have a seat available on flight 6709. Shalom!"
  2. I like it!
  3. Job jobbed. Top marks to them.
  4. The proverbial dog's bollock's
  5. Award the inventor with the Nobel Peace Prize..:applaud:
  6. Outstanding!!!!!
  7. Some people are just born visionaries, but not in the UK, you would never get this past the Human Rights nazis
  8. Just trying to get to grips with the idea of Hymie the airport security guard telling Mohammed the Mad Bomber to get into the cubicle. "Would you like a nice shower before your flight Sir?"
  9. Now they only have to come up with a version that allows salvage and re-use of spectacles, hair, false teeth...

10. Got me thinking as to what the Israeli would do with several bucketsfull of pulverized Muzzie. It`s not as though they could feed their pigs with the residue, is it? Oi vay, back to the drawing board.
  11. Use it as plaster to fill the Hassan shrapnel holes. 'The irony, Ikey, the irony!'
  12. Getting there, but who scrapes it out first?

Would it be better if it was a cryogenic chamber that froze the fuckers and their explosives solid instead, then automatically pounded them to bits and swept them down the drain?

I can dream can't I?
  13. Who scrapes it out? Why, the bomber's relatives, of course! Preferably their children, for maximum trauma, thus breeding the next generation of embittered, mentally-unbalanced orphans (ideal recruits for suicide bombing)

I like your chamber idea; they could rendered into an explosive meat slurry which could be sold to halal butchers.