New airmen and women for the New Year

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
"Read all about it, read all about it! Recruits finish training shock! MinAF said to be flabbergasted - "I didn't think we had an Airforce left""

Absolute non story. How much are the MOD paying people to make up interesting shit about a run of the mill occurence?

R

renamed_user

How sad things have got, 68 recruits? a single tucano plane does a fly past. Yet the MOD PR Dept still thinks this is something to celebrate. Shameful.

The recruit nearest the camera has the same physique as Russell Grant. The mess must have improved at Halton since I was there. The rancid civvie slop jockeys served up the most gopping shoite I've ever had the misfortune to eat

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE

Oh well, at least this feed doesn't make us look like even bigger cnuts in front of the Army

I other news SAC ties shoelace, Flt Lt makes the teas.......where's the feckin rolling eyes icon?

"Read all about it, read all about it! Recruits finish training shock! MinAF said to be flabbergasted - "I didn't think we had an Airforce left""
Probably to replace those who have had enough of the bullshit & are PVR'ing...One of my mates left in October,turned down his promotion to Flight Sgt & is now working 9-5 for MDBA with a sideline in custom gold clubs & he's loving it!

What the **** is the moody heffalump at the back of the inspecting group?

Is the gwa crimping a particularly difficult shit out while barcode man speaks to her?

How do you finish basic that fat?

Some horrific bodies considering they've just completed a demanding course... Does the RAF have a weight watchers menbership discount?

S

Screw_The_Nut

Oh my god... How to shoot yourself in the foot, by the RAF PR department. Look at those fat *******!

ps. Is that RAF Regt? And if so, are they SF??

pps. i actually feel physically sick and mildly annoyed looking at that picture. Those are brand new recruits??? Fecking DISGUSTING

Believe me. You can get plenty of pies after you leave the mob if you want em. I can vouch for that, but this lot. Lean mean fighting machine. Lol!

Does the saying the pot calling the kettle grimy arse ring a bell with any of you Rambos out there? Just asking :yawnstretch:

British soldiers are getting so fat it's putting lives at risk, according to a leaked memo from the army's physical training corps published in a Sunday newspaper.
The Observer said an emergency memo sent to all units of the British army earlier this month warned that an increasing number of soldiers had become so fat they couldn't be deployed to conflict zones and urged commanders to focus on physical fitness.
The army "has not consistently maintained our standards of physical fitness" and needs to "reinvigorate a warrior ethos and a culture of being fit," the newspaper quoted the July 10 memo as saying.
The Ministry of Defense offered no direct comment on The Observer's report but it did not dispute its accuracy. The ministry said only that commanders had recently been told to ensure that all units were following the army's physical fitness policy
Personnel unfit to deploy’
The newspaper said the memo warned that an increasing number of British soldiers were being classified as "personnel unfit to deploy," putting operations and lives at risk in places such as Afghanistan, where British forces are grappling with Taliban rebels in brutal conditions.
The report comes three years after Britain's military loosened its fitness requirements to reach more recruits. The maximum body mass index allowable for an enlistee was raised from 28 to 32. The World Health Organization defines "overweight" as a body mass index equal to or more than 25, and "obese" as an index equal to or more than 30.

U.K. military worried some soldiers too fat - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

**** me K-42, you're quick to bite. Those two near the camera are certainly the fattest ******* I've seen fresh out of recruit training.

Personally, I've been wondering what Smithy from Gavin & Stacey has been up to recently.

**** me K-42, you're quick to bite. Those two near the camera are certainly the fattest ******* I've seen fresh out of recruit training.

Personally, I've been wondering what Smithy from Gavin & Stacey has been up to recently.
Nah! Not really a bite more a slowly raised finger ;P