New Airbnb RCB AOSB Warminster Road Westbury

You are probably right but locally it is still known as the RCB, new generations are coming through and the ones we have hosted here in the last few weeks have been exceptionally polite & respectful young ladies & gentlemen, it is lovely to hear them get on so well & discuss their plans should they pass their assessments

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
You should do a side business of under the counter past papers :)

Oyibo

LE
I imagine anyone attending RCB will probably be a major or higher by now though, pretty sure it was a good 10 years or more ago that it was re-named.
Perhaps there are RCB nostalgia trips where loads of crusty tw*ts like me can laugh at the person too wet to dive through a window?

Oyibo

LE

Oyibo

LE

mrboo

War Hero
Would this be the wrong place to advertise my Airbnb in inverness ,With no discount given unless you can prove you were on the balcony

Oyibo

LE
Did you know Matt Selfridge? I shared a room with him at RCB.
(Not giving my age away, no, not at all!)
I didn't, but I know of him. Cruel to die in a parachuting accident after surviving Longdon.

I didn't, but I know of him. Cruel to die in a parachuting accident after surviving Longdon.
I didn't know that. Bloody shame. He was a good bloke.
IIRC didn't he get a little something in his Christmas stocking for his efforts in the immediate run-up to Longdon.

Oyibo

LE
I didn't know that. Bloody shame. He was a good bloke.
IIRC didn't he get a little something in his Christmas stocking for his efforts in the immediate run-up to Longdon.
10 days after he returned to the UK from the FI 'conflict'. Don't know about the stocking story!

Bad CO

Admin
Hayley has dropped me a message and I'm very pleased to allow her to have a post on the site. Hopefully it will help someone who is feeling a bit nervous on their way to a very stressful time of their life!

Hayley has dropped me a message and I'm very pleased to allow her to have a post on the site. Hopefully it will help someone who is feeling a bit nervous on their way to a very stressful time of their life!
Thank you so much, we have had this note from the 1st of our AOSB's stay overs & we are super pleased for him & will see him again for main board in May
Screenshot_20191126-210334_Airbnb.jpg

Latest Threads