New Airbnb RCB AOSB Warminster Road Westbury

Good morning! We have just opened our home, Laurel House Warminster Road Westbury to Air bnb perfectly located less than a 5 minute walk from the RCB Leighton House Warminster Road in Westbury. We offer Bed & Breakfast, warm comfortable rooms, a guest lounge, luxury guest bathroom. Use of kitchen etc. Single & double room available. Happy to give a lift from the train station subject to availability. For bookings please go to airbnb search for Laurel House AOSB please share thank you
IMG_20191113_180824_138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Reported

I will many thanks, I was not trying to get into trouble or offend, just saw there had been a previous post asking if anyone knew of anywhere to stay locally :)

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Hi - I suggest you write and ask the admins. It's not in the normal category of spam the site gets, I think Fake Sheikh was a bit OTT to report it. Good luck with your Airbnb.
If BadCO & GoodCO have authorized it then I apologize, but me thinks they did not at time of posting.

Oyibo

LE
Good morning! We have just opened our home, Laurel House Warminster Road Westbury to Air bnb perfectly located less than a 5 minute walk from the RCB Leighton House Warminster Road in Westbury. We offer Bed & Breakfast, warm comfortable rooms, a guest lounge, luxury guest bathroom. Use of kit hen etc. Single & double room available. Happy to give a lift from the train station subject to availability. For bookings please go to airbnb search for Laurel House AOSB please share thank you
For any commercial posts, permission must be sought first.

I can't see any reason why your post should not be approved - nice looking place in a military related town.

MrMemory

War Hero
" We offer Bed & Breakfast, warm comfortable rooms, a guest lounge, luxury guest bathroom. Use of kit hen etc"

What type of hen do you have in your kit, Rhode Island Red or Brahma perhaps?

Mattb

LE
" We offer Bed & Breakfast, warm comfortable rooms, a guest lounge, luxury guest bathroom. Use of kit hen etc"

What type of hen do you have in your kit, Rhode Island Red or Brahma perhaps?
I think it's a typeo, they offer use of a kitten.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Thank you, you were quite correct I had not messaged prior to posting, but I have now to ask permission, or to remove the post if it is not,, thanks again :)
@amapola
Seems I was not so OTT after all, as paid for adverts help run this site

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I would imagine anyone attending RCB will be accommodated on site and I doubt it attracts much tourism.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I would imagine anyone attending RCB will be accommodated on site and I doubt it attracts much tourism.
Many arrive the night before and stay locally to avoid early morning travel snafus

They are accomodated on site at 10am of the day of their assessment but as many young ladies & gents come long distance they travel the day before & need somewhere to stay overnight prior to their briefing

Mattb

LE
I imagine anyone attending RCB will probably be a major or higher by now though, pretty sure it was a good 10 years or more ago that it was re-named.

Latest Threads