New acronym for STABs?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Dr_Evil, Jul 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yesterday, I was taken to task for using the word "STAB" in a speech. Not because of the "stupid" or "bastard" elements of the acronym, but "TA". Apparently, "TA" is as bad as "crevice", it is now so infra dig.

Now that it's the "Army Reserve", what's the acronym for STAB, STABism, STABishness, etc? I think that the putting to sleep of those terms would impoverish the language, if we have nothing with which to replace them.

"ARSE" is taken by this place and is liable to be confused: who can tell the difference between "Don't be an ARSE" and "Don't be an arse"?

Any ideas?

2. SARB of corse ^~

• Like Like x 4
  3. LARD - Lazy Army Reserve Devotee.
    CART - Crap Army Reserve Twit.

4. Well, at least "PSG" won't change for the regs.

Potential Security Guard - Infact now G4S have cocked up, it's now known as "Proper Security Guards."

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yeah I have LEGENDS, becouse they volunteer to go fight the enemy! If their infantry anyway.

6. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

STILLS.....if it ain't broke don't fix it (probably only the older members will recall this from FI tours)

• Like Like x 5
  7. SHART - Stupid Highly-unlikely-to turn-up-when you-want-them Army Reservist Twunt.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is your name Benny? ;)

I would have pressed 'like' but haven't been given the option!?

9. I heard it was SWAT, some weekends and Tuesday's.

• Like Like x 6
  10. How about MONG for your ability to spell like a 12 year old Romanian pickpocket?

• Like Like x 6
  11. TARTS. Territorial Army Reserve Twats.

FARTS ******* Army Reserve Tossers.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Awesome Reserve Army Bastards - would that work?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ste it was a mis type ok Lad so get a life and stop sucking off old men in public toilets!

14. See that old man? That's you that is

• Like Like x 1
  15. TWAT's

Two Weekends And Tuesdays

• Like Like x 3