Never Worked

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WalterWarry, Dec 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can see where she is coming from, but I don't have much sympathy.

She could perhaps start with voluntary work ata local cattery or kennels? I know of many that need dog walkers.

It doesn't pay but it does show willing.

I would agree with her that as a full time mum, she had a job. It shouldn't be an essential for BOTH parents to work.

This is exactly why, I would see people given work (even make work like cleaning hte streets) get them out of their houses and on tot he work.

And then, where needed, give them training.

it will work out cheaper than having millions on the dole and never contributing.

But then some would whinge about human rights, and it would probably cost votes.

2. I recently read the CV of someone in their mid-twenties who's never had a real job.

Laugh? I nearly shat.

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Finding work is hard, writing a CV and handing it out... yes it is, but when you admit that you find yourself sat at home watching TV all day or going to see your other young chav mums then I'd say you have enough time on your hands to sort yourself out.

It's not that sodding difficult.

Admitting your failures and a will to do better is all well and good - but until you pull your finger out it's just rhetoric.

4. Its a shame about what happened to her son, but 28 years and not bothered finding any sort of work? Even if you have no work ethic at all, surely you'd get the dog over having no spends after a while? Mind you, would you hire someone like that who hadn't done anything for 28 years to work for you?

5. She's a fcuking howler.

6. At least she had 3 sprogs with the SAME fella, not all bad then for a NED breeder...

7. Never worked,everything paid for by the State (you& me).
    Like most unemployed they'd lose so much by working that its better to do nothing and claim for everything, most of them have a better standard of living than people who have worked all their life :x

8. Okay if you're on the dole you're on the dole but don't reproduce if you are on the dole - kids deserve much better

9. Feck me! I didn't think I'd have anything in common with that grotesque waste of space.

Never 'got round' to getting a job? How about we don't 'get round' to paying your fucking benefits, you idle bitch?

As for the daughter:

Aye, right! Who's going to pay that much for a quick shag round Anderston Bus Station?

10. Is there a pattern emerging here?

Now this is amusing

and finally

Give you a job?

Not one single part of that whole article made me feel sorry for her, and it wasn't a sensationalist soaraway Sun article, or was it very subtle at winding up the easily outraged?

11. FFS, sorry to say but, erm, Tesco? Asda? Lidl (she's in Easterhouse anyway...)?

Glasgow is not exactly an unemployment blackspot - although it's had its moments in the past - and there's definitely work and / or training to be had there. Might not be paying megabucks but everyone's got to start somewhere.

People such as this woman who aren't getting off their arr$es and doing something about it really grip me.

12. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Another feckless idle waster. Her benefits should be stopped immediately. Get a f*cking job you lazy bitch. :x

13. I've got a job for her, cleaning the cheese out of my knob! :D
    Its it a right pain if said knob is hard so this ugly biatch will not have a problem, pay is quite good as it is a big job!!! :roll:

14. Nope...they are a bone idle waste of space and would be a liability to any employer.

Rodney2q