Never Trust a Sat-Nav

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mike_2817, Sep 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And it sank

2. Laughed all the way through the tale. Then read through the comments and found this at the end (12:47 2/9/07):

Hmmmmph!

3. They had never seen a Bedford stuck? that has got to be a wah!

4. Recovery walts????

:D

5. I remember a similar thing happening in Bos, involving 3 Fodens and a patch of ice.

There were only 4 in theatre :D

6. After getting the entire Coy's Befords stuck during an exercise in Germany, the recce report was given a thorough going over. "Difficult but passable" it read.

But this was a week earlier, before it started raining. And, we later discovered, was written by some cnut in a Scorpion.

7. Ah. The last powerpoint presentation of every damn health and safety brief in the country!

It raised a chuckle the first time round.

Ladders in swimming pools, anyone?

8. Fantastic....but the last one's photoshopped.

9. It seems so, until you see the rest of the set and the bigger, third crane, that drags everything out of the water.

10. No, the last picture is 100% photoshopped. Look at the man in the white shirt in the background doing a 'running man' impression.

He is in the same position doing the same awful impression in one of the earlier pictures.

11. Im convinced i have seen another set, although you are right about the last pic. I have seen the sets so many times i don't bother looking properly anymore!

12. LINK HERE

Apologies if this has already done on the "How bone is my missus?" thread!!!

13. :D Photoshop.......

Attached Files: