• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Never thought this place existed outside of a Limerick:

Don't know if this belongs in here or not but, not only does the place exist, they made stuff there, in this case a steam engine:

And the Limerick?

"There was an old man of Devizes
Whose balls were of two different sizes
The one was so small,
'Twas nothing at all,
But the other, it won several prizes!"

Don't know if this belongs in here or not but, not only does the place exist, they made stuff there, in this case a steam engine:

And the Limerick?

The one was so small,
'Twas nothing at all,
So you didn't take Geography as an exam subject then?
I fucked a slapper from Devizes that I met via the pen pal section in Soldier magazine!

I used to stop in Devizes with me Nan, when I was little, for a picnic beside the pond in the village. We'd be on the way to or returning from my Aunty Barberas house in Hampshire, it was about half way home. It was rather lovely....

And the Limerick?

The one was so small,
'Twas nothing at all,
So all this time, did you think they made up a place just for the limerick?

And the Limerick?

The one was so small,
'Twas nothing at all,
No, no, no, you still have it wrong... Devizes isn't a real place, it's the correct plural form for saying DEVICES. Get it? Single form = Device, plural form = Devizes. True dit that is, honestly it is. It's not like I'd make that up is it...

Latest Threads