Never thought Id say it but well done Keith Vaz.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Dec 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Looks like he's decided that the Government's 'inquiry' into the police searches of the House of commons and such isn't good enough (which personally I agree with) and has decided that it comes under his remit as Chair of the Home Affairs he's going to start his own inquiry.

Now that, I have to say, takes a bit of balls.

2. VERY TRUE ,But yesterday showed that the Speaker is a gutless government stooge, and a man totaly without homour or self resspect, in other words a wonker
  3. I read the thread title, and thought this'd be 'Vaz ritually tops self in shame at corruption and incompetance'..oh well...
  4. Ditto! Still, it will help deflect the smelly stuff away from the real issue and who knows, maybe people are keen that their offices and homes are kept 'Secret and Quick' police farce free.
  5. Vaz is a self interested plonker of the highest order. Just look at his stance on the 42 day detention, against it all the way until the whiff of knighthoods and peerages starts. One of the NuLab sleazy set....
  6. Vaz knows that one day they will come for him and he is heading them off as much as he can....
  7. Look at his involvement with the dodgy lawyer who represents various Met officers who cry race foul, and the odd questionable Russian, and........

Anything he can do to divert attention from the pile of poo around himself, will suit him nicely.

The man shames the House in which he sits.
  8. Ah, 'great minds' AIW...........
  9. Timing is everything - perhaps he has realised that he is not in line for a title in the New Year and is getting his revenge in.

He probably also sees writing on the wall after next election and wants to distance himself from the party and secure his seat - even being an opposition MP beats joining the millions of unemployed.

Still - I'd rather someone did the right thing even if it is for all the wrong reasons. The rest do all the wrong things for the wrong reasons.