Never Sleep Alone Again (*) - Wear an ARRSE Tie

Up in my loft I have a significant quantity of ARRSE ties that are available to purchase at the princely sum of £15 each or £25 for the pair. All prices are inclusive of VAT and UK p&p

If you'd like one then please send the cash to us via paypal (admin@arrse.co.uk) and send me a PM with which tie you'd like and where it should go

1. ARRSE Country Tie

2. ARRSE Town Tie

* Note - ARRSE cannot guarantee that wearing an ARRSE tie will result in you becoming more attractive to members of the opposite/similar/whatever sex.

I sometimes consider some posters under the heading of Country member...

Forgot to mention that these are quality items made for us by Smartturnout.com out of 100% silk

Is my colour perception failing or is that a pink stripe on the tie? Just checking!

Is my colour perception failing or is that a pink stripe on the tie? Just checking!
After much discussion, it was agreed that DPM colours (Green, Brown & Black) plus a little pink = ARRSE. This was also known as Number 4.

I always thought it was BBR to be fair. I didn't realise there's another mentalist wearing one.
BBR was the mentalist who beat up his spouse (or was he the one being beaten up? Can't remember and not important). The guy was a delight every evening as he sank into a couple of bottles of Toilet Duck.

ViroBono was the saddo who could suck the fun out of any thread.

Much to my surprise I've also just come across a single solitary ARRSE Bow Tie. £15 to anyone who wants it:

Much to my surprise I've also just come across a single solitary ARRSE Bow Tie. £15 to anyone who wants it:

Gosh that's loud. 8-O That pink really pops out at one doesn't it? :? The adj would never approve if I tried wearing that in the mess. :-D If I were to buy one, I'd think I'd opt for the town tie. The pink is not that prominent.