Never Poke a big cat with a stick

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Minxy, Nov 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Scary pussy !

2. Now that is funny scary but funny

3. I laughed so much it started to hurt. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

4. fantabulistic vid baby

5. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Pity it wasn,t a tiger.
    Like to see him walk away from that

6. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Serves the c@nt right . . . v funny :)

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Big up to the leopard! (If in fact it was a leopard)

8. Excellent!

9. It was, aye.

:wink:

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Ordinarily I'd have found it very funny, but having worked with some of these guys I was 110% on the side of the Park Ranger.

The septic commentary being in 'Funniest Home Movies' mode sort of set the scene to be amusing, but I wonder what the general reaction would have been had
    Attenborough's dulcet tones been explaining that they were actually helping the cat.

I'm not knocking anyone's comments with this post, just expressing a peronal opinion.

Bloody blinding bit of film mind.

11. Oh I fully appreciate what they were doing AND have to confess not listening to the septic commentary (speakers unless required to mic chat are always turned down). Still POKING it with a stick was just going to make it angrier....and the result was funny, having now listened to it the squealing of said Rangers I confess made me chuckle even more. :wink:

12. Aye a rather humerous turn of events. Especially the screams. If a big angry cat is attacking u immediate actions on should be assume death is imminent and act as hard and un bothered for the camera. If you survive accept the fame and fortune with three hands!