Never ending thread...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TVEDU_RED, Dec 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen this work well on other forums, always good for a laugh and i reckon with the combined talent and wit (who am i kidding?) of the members of ARRSE we can get a good little story going. The idea is to continue this thread by adding to a sentence or finishing one and beginning the next in every post. So here goes, i'll start...

Life seemed to be going from bad to worse for Richard, he had just got a nervous twitch in his left eye and as a result was unable to ...

2. .... Hold his cock without twiching. Everytime he went to the bog.....

3. .....he took it in hand and twitched away until.....

4. pi ss totally covered the walls....

5. ... and the white reebok classic trainers he'd just borrowed from his chav mate Darren. Now, being a chav meant Darren would ...

6. have to become something of a scrubber if he were to ever

7. Drink more than 3 bottles of white lightening in a night. Darran had just bought a new soverign ring from argos.........

8. which shaz would turn green on their first date in the play area of the local park, by virtue of

9. the fact that when drunk on pikey cider and finger banged, she gushed like an oil strike.

10. to control a strike something special was needed.............a cap........... a special cap a ....................

11. .. special fake burberry cap which would nicely compliment his other fake burberry

a. aftershave
    b. jacket
    c. scarve
    d. pair of socks
    e. watch

(delete as appropriate).

This gushing and the loss of his Elizabeth Duke ring really annoyed Darren and he resorted to ...

12. they tried but none would fit...........what they needed was a Dutch Cap :roll:

13. holding the ring in place by a large length of duck tape. This also added

14. As worn by little boys who made a habit of sticking their fingers in DYKES!

15. So they decided a trip to Amsterdam was needed and booked a