Never Ending Posts...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Adjutant, Apr 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me but there are some posts that come up frightening regularity and are really, really dull...

Amongst the popular ones...

1. Are ACF Officer real officers?

2. My ex-officer girlfriend is now shagging her troop sergeant and I'm really upset about it...

3. I am a bigot and immigrants are the source of all the nation/world/my street's problems (yawn, yawn).

4. Goretex - inside or outside?

5. It was never like that in my day, the Army isn't like it used to be, blah, blah, blah...

6. The SA80A2 is crap (even though you probably haven't touched it) - why don't we get the [insert weapon of your choice] instead?

7. What is really the best MBT in the world? No, honestly?

8. Has anyone heard of Chalkie/Smudger/Nobbie (delete as appropriate) from [pick your own now defunct barracks in an obscure part of BAOR that no one else has ever heard of, even though the Sgt's Mess is the most haunted building in Europe]?

9. Er,

10. Has anyone ever noticed the frightening regularity with which the same old posts keep coming around and around?

Have I missed any? Go on, you know you want to!

2. That bloke who keeps going on about being AWOL ... if he could just hurry up and put himself out of his misery.. why did he join up in the first place... it was never going to be like Butlins...
  3. Yep noticed a few about Boots, which is the best Etc, there Fcuking boots that go on your feet, FFS, its not a fashion show.. :roll:

Weirdos that want to know what obscure weapon that is from the 1800s, and plane spotters, "What plane is this....Fcuking Hell give me strength.. :roll: