Never been more ashamed of my home town.

Time for you to call in Pickfords lol.

Feckin speechless,how do these people remember to breathe and all good labour supporters.Thanks Tony

U

uncle_ho

I enjoy reading the comments.....

'yh man its nottingham still wats gud neway kool 4 showin respect tek tym blesssssy'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

That is....umm...well Im speechless! What the feck is that??? 8O A group of yoofs making a noise and standing around acting out what happens when an epileptic has a fit?

Will the last person out the door please turn out the lights? :x

U

uncle_ho

dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

uncle_ho said:
I enjoy reading the comments.....

'yh man its nottingham still wats gud neway kool 4 showin respect tek tym blesssssy'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
My favourite

"west brizzle up in here nahmean"

West Brigdeford happens to be the posh middle-upper class part of notts, not exactly south central L.A.

In the comments page:

"dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp"

If anyone can help with a translation, I would be most grateful.
These people are supposedly the future of Britain FFS.
Can you imagine one of these plebs at a job interview?
I know we are supposed to embrace multi-culturalism, but I beleive English is still the standard language of Nottinghamshire.

Has Britain really got this bad?

U

uncle_ho

Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

"dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp"

I know we are supposed to embrace multi-culturalism, but I beleive English is still the standard language of Nottinghamshire.

These people are wet mate.Buzzing got hey flexing a golf big up man. Brap.

I love the part with the BMX Bandits who go riding through the tunnel just before the video finishes.

I'm sat in a coffee shop reading this, so it will be interesting to actually listen to the lyrics when I get back home!

U

uncle_ho

wot the fuck u joka's check u wiv ya FAT WHITE? guys in ya vids u are just little wanna be gang bangers but ur just little scums cum to the reel SLUMS like LONGSIGHT MANNY u all just roll wiv a plastic strap on ya side u busters p.s. LSC........GBK........4 LYF BRAPPPPP

U

uncle_ho

wot the fuck u joka's check u wiv ya FAT WHITE? guys in ya vids u are just little wanna be gang bangers but ur just little scums cum to the reel SLUMS like LONGSIGHT MANNY u all just roll wiv a plastic strap on ya side u busters p.s. LSC........GBK........4 LYF BRAPPPPP

uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

or

These people are wet mate, they are very happy because they have a golf, big up to manchester, brap.

U

uncle_ho

mark1234 said:
uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

Ah I see.
What does brap mean? sorry brappppppppppp

or

These people are wet mate, they are very happy because they have a golf, big up to manchester, brap.

U

uncle_ho

uncle_ho said:
mark1234 said:
uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

Ah I see.

or

Ah I see.

uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

Nope....still none the wiser.

Something about people being caught in a shower, and getting wet.
There seems to be some sort of electrical fault with his VW, hence the buzzing flex in his Golf, and I have no idea about Brap, was it something he ate?

U

uncle_ho

Brap 572 up, 169 down

Sound made to imitate gunshot. Used say after you've just rinsed someone, or as mentioned earlier, listening to a heavy tune.

You're so fat, you're going to die young!! braaap!!

A sound uttered when a heavy tune comes on usually heard in garage raves.
Combine with gunfingers for best results.

Listen to 'Gladiator' by Alias. You won't be able to help it.

brap! brap!

uncle_ho said:
uncle_ho said:
mark1234 said:
uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

or

Ah I see.
Brap?

It's Just something shouted by meadows rudesniffs , usually done whilst waving the hand foward like a window licker with tourettes.