Never been more ashamed of my home town.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mark1234, Feb 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oh my f**king god no, please, this has to be a pisstake.

Click here

2. Time for you to call in Pickfords lol.

3. Feckin speechless,how do these people remember to breathe and all good labour supporters.Thanks Tony

4. I enjoy reading the comments.....

'yh man its nottingham still wats gud neway kool 4 showin respect tek tym blesssssy'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

5. That is....umm...well Im speechless! What the feck is that??? 8O A group of yoofs making a noise and standing around acting out what happens when an epileptic has a fit?

Will the last person out the door please turn out the lights? :x

6. dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

7. I wish it was as dangerous as these sad cnuts reckon, they'd all be dead within a week.

8. My favourite

"west brizzle up in here nahmean"

West Brigdeford happens to be the posh middle-upper class part of notts, not exactly south central L.A.

9. In the comments page:

"dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp"

If anyone can help with a translation, I would be most grateful.
    These people are supposedly the future of Britain FFS.
    Can you imagine one of these plebs at a job interview?
    I know we are supposed to embrace multi-culturalism, but I beleive English is still the standard language of Nottinghamshire.

Has Britain really got this bad?

10. sik dis tune is badaman

11. These people are wet mate.Buzzing got hey flexing a golf big up man. Brap.

12. I love the part with the BMX Bandits who go riding through the tunnel just before the video finishes.

I'm sat in a coffee shop reading this, so it will be interesting to actually listen to the lyrics when I get back home!

13. wot the fuck u joka's check u wiv ya FAT WHITE? guys in ya vids u are just little wanna be gang bangers but ur just little scums cum to the reel SLUMS like LONGSIGHT MANNY u all just roll wiv a plastic strap on ya side u busters p.s. LSC........GBK........4 LYF BRAPPPPP

14. wot the fuck u joka's check u wiv ya FAT WHITE? guys in ya vids u are just little wanna be gang bangers but ur just little scums cum to the reel SLUMS like LONGSIGHT MANNY u all just roll wiv a plastic strap on ya side u busters p.s. LSC........GBK........4 LYF BRAPPPPP

15. or

These people are wet mate, they are very happy because they have a golf, big up to manchester, brap.