• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Never been more ashamed of my home town.

U

uncle_ho

I enjoy reading the comments.....

'yh man its nottingham still wats gud neway kool 4 showin respect tek tym blesssssy'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

That is....umm...well Im speechless! What the feck is that??? 8O A group of yoofs making a noise and standing around acting out what happens when an epileptic has a fit?

Will the last person out the door please turn out the lights? :x

U

uncle_ho

dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

uncle_ho said:
I enjoy reading the comments.....

'yh man its nottingham still wats gud neway kool 4 showin respect tek tym blesssssy'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
My favourite

"west brizzle up in here nahmean"

West Brigdeford happens to be the posh middle-upper class part of notts, not exactly south central L.A.

In the comments page:

"dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp"

If anyone can help with a translation, I would be most grateful.
These people are supposedly the future of Britain FFS.
Can you imagine one of these plebs at a job interview?
I know we are supposed to embrace multi-culturalism, but I beleive English is still the standard language of Nottinghamshire.

Has Britain really got this bad?

U

uncle_ho

Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

"dese guys r wet m8 buzzin got hey flexin a golf hahahah big up manny brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp"

I know we are supposed to embrace multi-culturalism, but I beleive English is still the standard language of Nottinghamshire.

These people are wet mate.Buzzing got hey flexing a golf big up man. Brap.

I love the part with the BMX Bandits who go riding through the tunnel just before the video finishes.

I'm sat in a coffee shop reading this, so it will be interesting to actually listen to the lyrics when I get back home!

U

uncle_ho

wot the fuck u joka's check u wiv ya FAT WHITE? guys in ya vids u are just little wanna be gang bangers but ur just little scums cum to the reel SLUMS like LONGSIGHT MANNY u all just roll wiv a plastic strap on ya side u busters p.s. LSC........GBK........4 LYF BRAPPPPP

U

uncle_ho

wot the fuck u joka's check u wiv ya FAT WHITE? guys in ya vids u are just little wanna be gang bangers but ur just little scums cum to the reel SLUMS like LONGSIGHT MANNY u all just roll wiv a plastic strap on ya side u busters p.s. LSC........GBK........4 LYF BRAPPPPP

uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

or

These people are wet mate, they are very happy because they have a golf, big up to manchester, brap.

U

uncle_ho

mark1234 said:
uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

Ah I see.
What does brap mean? sorry brappppppppppp

or

These people are wet mate, they are very happy because they have a golf, big up to manchester, brap.

U

uncle_ho

uncle_ho said:
mark1234 said:
uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

Ah I see.

or

Ah I see.

uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

Nope....still none the wiser.

Something about people being caught in a shower, and getting wet.
There seems to be some sort of electrical fault with his VW, hence the buzzing flex in his Golf, and I have no idea about Brap, was it something he ate?

U

uncle_ho

Brap 572 up, 169 down

Sound made to imitate gunshot. Used say after you've just rinsed someone, or as mentioned earlier, listening to a heavy tune.

You're so fat, you're going to die young!! braaap!!

A sound uttered when a heavy tune comes on usually heard in garage raves.
Combine with gunfingers for best results.

Listen to 'Gladiator' by Alias. You won't be able to help it.

brap! brap!

uncle_ho said:
uncle_ho said:
mark1234 said:
uncle_ho said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
In the comments page:

or

Ah I see.
Brap?

It's Just something shouted by meadows rudesniffs , usually done whilst waving the hand foward like a window licker with tourettes.

Latest Threads