Neues Arbeit - possible Double Whammy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by uncle_vanya, Oct 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So says the 'Wail on Funday'... so it must be true....

McDoom faces a postible Leadership contest.... maybe.... Lord Mendacious to tell McDoom to ..."*@&*@?-off...." maybe.. alleged of course....

...and... Expenses Whistleblower is trying to raise funding so he can bring a Private Presecution against Missy Jacqui, our .. Much loved and Esteemend Ex-Home Secretary..... :D

There must be some Rich Geezer or Geezerette who would like to see the speed up of the demise of Neues Arbeit.... :roll:
    (a) Cyclops McDoom... and :p
    (b) Missy Jacqui........ will look good wearing an Orange Boiler Suit.... :p :? 8O

2. WTF is everyone on Arrse going to pyss and moan about come next May when labour dont get back in ? Just about every thread on CA is a Rant :pissedoff:

3. No wonder. There's a lot to rant about at the moment. And Smith, the hatchet faced boot that she is, the poorest Home Sec of all time, should be banged up in the pokey for blatent theft.

4. After 12 years of this shower of shite, don't you think we have the right to piss and moan? Damn right we do! :twisted:

5. Yes loads to moan about just gets a bit samey and boring. :sleepy:

6. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Start a 'better' thread yourself then instead of moaning

Just a thought

7. Then don't read them. :roll:

Seemples! :wink:

8. Makes a good read to me. Pleased :D to say that I shall still piss and moan about them, even if they're in opposition.

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Isn't it a soldiers right to moan?

10. Thats the point it will just de-generate into a right wing rant, no one offers much constuctive just they hate labour - we know - anyone knows if they've spent more than a day or two reading the threads.

11. We'll be able to moan about them for decades, because that's how long it's gonna take to clear up their shite.

These b@stards bankrupted this country. They gave us TCH FFS :evil: Lots and lots and lots to moan about.

Very hard to find any good at all in New Labour.

12. I find it all very interesting and some of it educational - excepting posts by 'ashie', 'parapuke' and the new knob-head on the block: 'llech'

13. :sleepy:

14. QED to my previous post. And coming from an O2 well....