NETFLIX RECOMMENDS

Narcos is good. Half English half Spanish, with subtitles, about Colombian drug Cartels. Also Narcos Mexico.
I'm currently watching El Chapo about Mexican Cartels. It's almost all in Spanish. Great stuff if ya are ok with subtitles.

Lucifer is coming to Netflix (from Amazon)

it's a marmite thing, you'll love it or hate it

I and the current Mrs Berlin_104s have just discovered Hinterland. First impressions - very good.

Narcos is good. Half English half Spanish, with subtitles, about Colombian drug Cartels. Also Narcos Mexico.
I'm currently watching El Chapo about Mexican Cartels. It's almost all in Spanish. Great stuff if ya are ok with subtitles.
Would also recommend these. Also El Chema.

Last edited:
I do enjoy Netflix and think it has some excellent content.

I watch it through my TV.

However I find the navigation utterly appalling!!!
One thing I've noticed is that "My List" is not in alphabetical order and constantly rearranges itself when I go into it. Got me buggered as to what the criteria is for the sorting order it uses (It's not 'most recently watched' either) and why they simple didn't leave it as alphabetical.

Seen both Narcos and El Chapo. Both excellent.

I'm not a fan of either Kevin Costner or Woody Harrelson, but Netflix's "The Highwaymen" about two Texas Rangers hunting down Bonnie and Clyde was one of the most gripping movies I've watched in years.